46

When he Zizhong's car turned to the north gate of the base, the number of zombies gradually gathered from the urban area at the East Gate became more and more. Several zombies with power variation actually pulled down the doors of several cars and directly caught the people inside!

People who found this scene screamed out of the car and ran to the direction of the east gate, which made a mess outside the Dongmen bridge.

When he Zizhong arrived at the north gate, after registration and vehicle disinfection, they arrived at the designated place and prepared to spend the night waiting for their arrival in the city tomorrow. Suddenly, they heard the sound of artillery and machine guns coming from the direction of the East Gate

With the faint wind in the air, bursts of gunpowder smoke gradually spread to all directions. When they heard the smell of gunpowder smoke, the people who were still complaining were all white and closed their mouths and did not dare to speak any more.

Most of the people who go directly to the north gate are people who have been informed that the entrance is here, or people who go out and look for materials inside and outside the base. Most of them know some basic rules, and have seen with their own eyes that those who do not want to enter the base by force are directly killed. Now they are even more afraid to say anything after hearing the sound of guns.

He Zizhong and he Zizhong each carry a backpack, and the Tuanzi is finally persuaded into the space by Fang Hao. At this time, they were wearing windproof jackets, masks, sunglasses on their faces and hats on their heads. Similar to those who go out to do the task of armed people, sitting in the designated "circle" waiting for the passage of time, did not attract other people's attention.

They are located in the area where people who come back from the mission have to wait. Not far behind them is their own cars which have been forcibly disinfected by the staff. When the time is up, they can drive back to the base. Compared with those who have just arrived at the base, they have less procedures to enter the city.

Some of the "booty" on the car has been taken away by the newly registered staff according to the regulations, and now only about a quarter of them are left. According to the regulations, only one fifth of the materials of these mission personnel should be collected, but it is actually implemented As we all know, if we can leave three-quarters of Hezi Chong, they have already taken a lot of advantages.

Most of the cars they carry are nearly expired military can, bedding, instant noodles, and a few rolls of toilet paper. The people who received the supplies focused on the food and quilts, and just picked up a handful of toilet paper and left. Today's survivors are not interested in this kind of things.

Hezi chuckles in his heart. When the base confirms that plants in nature are dying in a large area and it is difficult to produce toilet paper, you will cry.

They arrived here at 3 or 4 o'clock this afternoon. After registration, they entered the waiting area at 4:30. They need to wait here until 4:30 tomorrow afternoon to enter the safe area.

He Zizhong put the backpack behind them. He and Fang Hao took out the backpack and pulled out two small cloth bags slightly larger than their palms. This bag is from where I didn't know when I was collecting materials. At this time, it contained the rice balls made by Fang Hao before.