191

History

Chapter 191

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

When the last group of people came to the meeting room in a hurry, they saw Yan Xin, sitting in the middle of the meeting room and staring at them greedily and fearlessly, a man suddenly exclaimed, "Xiao Yan?!!"

Yan Xin eyebrow a pick to see to that person, stand up to walk a standard military salute: "song big school." Then the line of sight swept over Song Qiaoqiao, whose face was stunned and whose facial features were almost the same as that of his father, and asked with the same look, "what about general song?"

Song Xianghong is the visitor. After seeing Yan Xin, song Xianghong's heart is relaxed, and then he says with grief: "father He died. " This person's ability is very good, he has come back now, maybe he can seize the initiative of the Song family with his help.

Died?

Yan Xin was still motionless and nodded slightly: "I'll see general song in a moment."

A person suddenly coughed: "the person arrived almost? All sit, all sit. "

The room is not small, but at this time, a large group of people are sitting around the huge round table, squeezing the large room to a full extent. There are only two or three seats in front of the round table for each group of people.

Yan Xin with Yin Dong and his adjutant, at this time three people sitting in the front. He Zizhong's bodyguards made him addicted, sitting on the bench behind them, watching and listening.

"Yan Major? If I remember correctly, you left the base to support the mission of SH city base? " Although some new forces did not know the details and situation of Yan Xin, a few military forces remained in the base like song Xianghong and failed to leave. There are also teams of powers who have cooperated with the military at the very beginning, and naturally know some confidential things.

In addition, Yan Xin's original team was just a large garbage can. Many forces joined hands to block many people in order to eliminate dissidents and frame up enemies.

I didn't expect that now the garbage can has come back, but look at their eyes - regardless of whether their task has been completed or not, who dares to take them as a garbage collection station with their current strength?

At first, many people knew Yan Xin's task. Now, although there are still many people who don't know what they are going to do in SH City, there is still some time before and after the meeting to inquire. It is always clear that there is no need to cover it.

On the face of it, Yan Xin went to SH city to support the rescue of SH base. Now, Yan Xin has confirmed that the power of city a has been completely reversed, and many of the original senior leaders have abandoned the base and left. Many people died in the last zombie besieged city just like song Lao.

With a number in mind, he took the lead in explaining the task on the surface: "when we arrived, the SH city base had been broken, the entire base was completely occupied, and now occupied by zombies." He said, "we have found a small base around the city, but there is no other base around the city."