62

Hearing Fang Hao say that there is fog in the space again, he zichong is a little excited. He zichong looks at the situation in the space and nods: "it's fog. Although it's still light, it should be the same as last time. It seems that the number of nuclei required for space evolution has increased a lot. " He didn't know how much energy difference could be provided by the second and the first crystal nuclei. He only knew that they had absorbed all the crystal nuclei in several large pits with ashes in the base before!!

The number of nuclei absorbed at that time was much more than that used in the first space upgrade. But even so, it doesn't make space change much. Until now, until last night, after the pellet swallowed another secondary crystal nucleus, the white fog appeared in the space.

"Before, I thought that the crystal nucleus" swallowed "by the pellet would not have any effect on space. Now it seems that even if the crystal nucleus is" swallowed "by it, space will also absorb energy. Maybe it's the light after eating the crystal nucleus, maybe it has something to do with space itself, but anyway, it's not a waste to give it that food. " With that, he Zizhong was in a better mood and kneaded Tuanzi's head.

Tuanzi narrowed his eyes. Although he didn't know that he was stroking himself again for Mao's father, he would not resist the drop with such a comfortable massage. Mm-hmm, it must be that he repented that he shouldn't hurt himself just now, so he came to please himself.

Fang Hao also put his heart down and patted Tuanzi's head with a smile and handed the juice to he Zizhong: "have a drink, just don't waste the crystal core."

He Zizhong also laughed and took the water bottle with one hand. What can be wasted? It's like raising a son who consumes crystal nucleus. Although this son only knows how to eat, he can't even call "Dad" until now.

After the trial of Tuanzi, Fang Hao's palm was covered with white light, and he was treated with clothes at the place where He Zi had been hit again last night. They were lucky last night, because there was a meat shield in front of them, so they didn't get hurt. Only he Zizhong was bruised when he was pushed away by the monster.

Today's road is obviously more difficult to walk than yesterday, and buildings and residential buildings have gradually appeared on both sides of the road.

The nearer a pedestrian's journey is to the seaside, the more buildings there are on both sides of the road.

By the time they turned into the H District of F City, the zombies on the road had changed from scattered one or two to wandering in groups on the street.

"Be careful. Prepare to speed up and cross the road. All vehicles, prepare to speed up and rush across the road. " There was a sound coming from the walkie talkie. Fang Hao, the driver of the car, said that he was very careful. He was ready to speed up to catch up with the car in front of him.

The leading car in the motorcade sped up suddenly and rushed forward wildly. Zombies on the road have been hit by the accelerated car, and some of them are not lucky, and they will be hit and fly directly.

The first few cars are refitted, strong and first-class collision resistance. At this time, the three strongest vehicles keep in the first place in turn, alternately smashing the zombies and obstacles blocking the road, and try to share the loss of each car equally.