189

History

Chapter 189

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

The sharp cry of infinite circulation makes them headache and distending their brains. However, if he Zizhong usually cuts the plant casually, it can be ignored. After the plants find that someone is "sucking" their own crystal nuclei, most of them have to go deep underground to avoid danger. The Tuanzi that can not be seen or keep up with can only give up. But now that column of plant is in front of the public, if you really cut it, Tuanzi's action may attract other people's attention.

Moreover, the attacked plants may also attack their convoys ahead of time - although it seems that they can't reach the position of the motorcade, once the attack is launched, this distance will not be put in its eyes at all, and it will have its whiskers.

They can only endure a headache and ignore Tuanzi's unreasonable request. But even if they try to comfort him in their mind and say that they will come back to cut it after the detour, they can't comfort his old man's troubled heart.

After a long time without a good meal, the round body is full of resentment, and the words of procrastination directly lead to the old man rushing to the big group of wild plants!

"Putui", Tuanzi bumped into the main trunk of the plant, making the action of the mutant plant, which is waving in the wind and showing its great posture, is one stop.

A few vines bend up and "grope" to the place where they are hit.

The impact just now is very light and light, so light that it will not be put in the eyes at all, but the touch just now But it makes the plants feel a little familiar? It was a painful past that it didn't want to think of. Although it had been a long time since the unfortunate and tragic events that the only two encountered, they successfully made it form the habit of prudence.

If it had not been for a long time that I had not met again recently, and I had been hiding in the ground, waiting for the opportunity to poach and shoot a gun to change a place, it would not have been so blatantly blocking the road and robbing by relying on the opportunity of its great increase in strength (volume)!

One, two, three Even though the distance is still far away, he Zizhong and Fang Hao, who have been observing the situation, discovered the mistake at first --

"hmm? That plant seems to shake a little? " A soldier who was in charge of observing the plants to prevent danger suddenly said in a loud voice.

Yan Xin, who was studying the map, suddenly raised his head: "be careful, pay attention to the situation there at any time."

Did that plant find someone here?!

For a moment, all of them held on to the flamethrower in their hands, which was the only known plant killer of all weapons.

Poke, poke, poke!

Force toward that thing poke a few times, that thing did not receive any damage at all, on the contrary, because of their own action and bounce between their own branches!