92

"After the end of the world, all the powers have a fever before they appear. My fever is different from others. They only burn for one night, but I burn for a long time. After many days of the end of the world, I found that the power seems to be different from other people's first level ability." He Zizhong knew that he and Fang Hao were not ordinary people, and that the members of the reincarnation team were not ordinary people. Naturally, they could see that they had some skills, but even so, they were not without talents in their team. Both of them are obviously better than the powers in their team, which is not normal.

If they don't say it, they don't ask. But if someone is suspicious or guessing about something, it's better to give them an answer in advance, so as to avoid the suspicion of cooperation afterwards.

"No wonder Ah! I've heard that there are people who have high fever after the end of the world. Their condition is similar to yours, but they have a high fever for several hours every day. They can still move in spite of their poor physical strength

Sure enough, there are such people?!

He Zi was so excited that he felt that his high fever was not a special case. Other people must have similar conditions.

"Oh? Who is it

"For the army, I heard from my former comrades in arms." Guo Bing has some ways in the army, but his relationship is not so hard that he can find other people for privileges. He had planned to use his relationship if he couldn't find a house for a while. He didn't expect he Zizhong could help them.

"If I had a fever for a short time every day, I might recover later than I did Maybe with luck, those people will be able to activate Level 2 or 3 powers as soon as they recover. " He Zizhong said with a smile that if he didn't guess wrong, those people might recover in September or October and stimulate secondary abilities, just like their own in previous lives.

Of course, we can't rule out the possibility of early recovery. Anyway, before I left the base in my previous life, I heard that the base had a level II ability, which may be one of these people who have a high fever.

"Then they made a lot of money. After listening to them, they thought that those people had no change and were brothers who had a good relationship with each other at ordinary times, so they quietly kept them in the special ward Second power. " Guo Bing sighed. Ordinary people will always envy those "special strong people" who have powers. Fortunately, their skills are not bad. They are much better than ordinary weak chickens who get power.

When the three arrived at the headquarters of the samsara team, the team was ready to go. A large truck stopped in front of his villa. In the courtyard of the villa, there were more than a dozen modified bulletproof SUVs, of which Guo Bing was particularly powerful.

"Got the car? Well, let's go All the people who went with the car in the samsara had already prepared their things. Only a few of them were left to watch the house. He Zizhong and he Zizhong glanced at them and found that there were three boys and two women who were 14 or 15 years old. One is a young woman in her twenties, and the other is an aunt in her fifties. I don't know whose family members they are. In addition to these few people who are obviously not combat effective, the samsara also left three fighting forces to be in charge of watching the house together.

This time out, the reincarnation assigned half of the hands to collect beds, cabinets, furniture and other things, and the rest and he Zizhong were responsible for collecting the zombies.

The party didn't save much ammunition. Of course, if they met wavelet zombie, they would still fight close combat. Encounter big wave of zombies, he Zizhong and the reincarnation of people together to practice long-range shooting.

The operation lasted three or four days, except "what now?" Chen Ning looks at him.

"Go back as soon as possible!"

Several people estimated the speed of the zombies, combined with their location and the performance of their vehicles, decided to leave for the base at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. At least, the team members who have been fighting the zombies for these days should have a good rest and get enough energy before driving.

The next morning, as some people speculated, the number of zombies outside became as many as the previous day No, I should say more than the zombies of the last two days!

As soon as a group of people went downstairs to get ready to get on the bus, the zombies nearby got excited and rushed to them with arms waving: "get on, no fighting, go back to the base immediately!" Guo Bing made a quick decision.

A group of people ran into the car in a hurry. Two of them were slightly slow and almost caught by the zombie. Fortunately, the people in the car next to them found it. After a few shots, they put down the zombies nearby.

"Ah! It hit me in the arm A man suddenly covered his arm and struggled to back into the car.

The motorcade set off and headed for the base quickly.

From the walkie talkie that someone in the team was injured, Guo Bing immediately ordered: "bandage him first to see if the bullet is left in the body." Knowing that the bullet was only a scratch, Guo Bing was relieved, but his brow was frowning.

"What's the matter?" Chen Ning saw his look is not very good, asked in a low voice.

"Don't forget the rules of the base. Even if the zombie virus is not detected at that time, the injured will have to wait for six hours outside the base But the zombies behind... " The number of zombies has increased, and if they arrive near the base within six hours, once the garrison troops are evacuated, those who remain outside the waiting area I'm afraid we may not be able to return to the base!Chen Ning's face also changed. He could only comfort him by saying, "maybe I can make it through. If not, I'll try to find someone to help him in..." Saying, suddenly thought of what two eyes a light, "ask him where the injury is? Wrap it up and you might get in. "

The injured person was Zhang Xiaoming. The child was beaten by blood mold and ran two steps slower than others. So he was shot by his companion

"Don't worry, boss. He doesn't have any bullets in his arm. I'll tie him up and change a coat to get in." The team members in the same car answered, and then there was a cry and a curse from the walkie talkie: "Wang Tong, you bastard, it's not your arm. You don't know how heartache it is?! Do you want to strangle me

"I don't think you will lose your breath." Guo Bing laughed, and then the people in the other cars relaxed.