156

He Zizhong had no time to take care of Tuanzi, who was shouting in his head. Fortunately, Fang Hao immediately reacted and pretended to yawn and lay on his shoulder. He closed his eyes and communicated with Tuanzi. After a while, Chen Ning returned to the place where he had been resting, and Fang Hao conveyed Tuanzi's meaning in a low voice: "it says that the crystal nuclei in the brains of the three third level zombies have disappeared."

"The nucleus is gone?" He Zi was stunned. Who took the opportunity to dig it out secretly? Or are there other mutant plants hiding in the factory, waiting for people to retreat before they go in and take away the crystal nucleus? Or did someone else do it?

Tuanzi went into the factory to look for other crystal nuclei after eating and squeezing out all the crystal nuclei in the plant. Not to mention the three heads and three grade zombies that died inside, even the other low-level zombies that were killed in public defense and those zombies that were bombed out at the beginning, did not look for the crystal nuclei!

Tuanzi spent a lot of time in order to eat the plant crystal nucleus, so the time to find the zombie crystal nucleus was delayed a little, but even if it ate slowly, those crystal nuclei disappeared too fast?!

He Zizhong and Fang Hao both felt a little depressed. If only the crystal cores of the three level-3 zombies disappeared, they would think that someone might have dug them out secretly during the retreat, but even the crystal cores of other low-level zombies outside the factory building would have disappeared I'm afraid that in addition to mutant plants, or by many people working together to dig out the crystal nucleus, the only way to achieve this effect is to use the speed of collecting crystal nuclei in space seconds like he Zizhong?

Since it was upgraded to level 4, Tuanzi has been floating in the sky and jumping on the ground much faster than before. After receiving Fang Hao's instruction, he observed the situation around the factory building in mid air. But in addition to wandering zombies everywhere, nothing can be seen, and there is no trace of the thief, which makes them feel strange.

The motorcade was still going south without stopping. For the sake of safety, the motorcade almost did not dare to stop at will. Every one of these cars was full of living people. Driving on the road was like a moving kitchen, full of human flesh fragrance, which let all the corpses smell moved. Since the living dead have the zombie instinct, they have no desire to eat in their whole life. Who can bear to find these mobile kitchens?

As long as the motorcade stops a little, we can see a large army of zombies coming from far and near in less than half an hour. In addition to those who are closer to each other, they are the ones with speed and wind systems. It is even more difficult for the motorcade to get rid of them. Compared with the time when they can find a section of highway without corpse and have a good rest for a night after entering the last world, there is hardly any place for people to stop at ease.

Therefore, the motorcade almost never dare to find a place to rest except when it is necessary to stop for maintenance and clean up the garbage. They dare not turn off the engine 24 hours a day. Fortunately, they are equipped with a lot of auto parts. Once they find something broken, they have to repair it as quickly as possible. They can barely support it. I just don't know how long this kind of high-speed running can support.