124

Seeing that Hezi had inquired about the healing powers again, Guo Bing shook his head: "it is said that the Song family, the Wang family and the Lu family have sent people to the past. It is not clear who is in the hands of them. It seems that there are still several power teams that want to fish in troubled waters. I guess we'll know the result in two days. "

After all, it's a healing power. No matter who's in the hands, they always use this as a chip to let others fear. If other powerful powers can't get it, they may just finish off the target, only the healing system. Even if people fight with each other, they will not hurt the power. This is a life-saving ability!

"What happened to the overlord? Is there any news coming out? " He Zizhong is more curious about this matter. He is not entangled with the differences between the two generations, but he is still very curious about Allen's fate. This brother in his life can be said to be a lot of Jie! What's more interesting is that he made them all by himself. It's really unacceptable.

Guo Bing grinned and showed his hands: "I don't know. After being taken away, there is no movement."

Chen Ning from the side: "his matter is not light, but also depends on the follow-up situation, maybe someone is willing to protect him, after all, is a more powerful ability."

"It's about the crystal nucleus Today, we are still discussing whether to start collecting crystal nuclei in the base. "

He Zi frowned and thought: "I don't know what the price is now?"

"Now one crystal nuclear energy is exchanged for five catties of rice, noodles and six catties of coarse cereals, and a box of well packed instant noodles."

"It's still too expensive. If you wait, it should go down." He Zizhong thinks that the price is still relatively high. When will it be reduced to one crystal nuclear energy for two packets of instant noodles, he will be able to exchange materials for crystal core.

Chen Ning wryly smile: "we have more powers in our team, now the crystal nucleus is scarce."

"How about going out of the base to make crystal core? Now we should be able to improve efficiency a lot? " He Zizhong is a little puzzled. Now more than half of the reincarnation people have inspired the ability. The efficiency of going out to play crystal nucleus should be very high?

"The nearby zombies are full of people." Guo Bing broke out. "Before, everyone didn't dare to go out for fear of being infected with zombie virus, but now it's different. We all know that crystal nucleus can upgrade ability, but don't we all rush out in a swarm?"

"Now there are regular teams in safer places. Although members of our team also occupy a place close to the city, the number of zombies that can be destroyed every day is still limited. "

"Jiangfeng, tell me about the current situation."

Liu Jiangfeng didn't go out of the base with the team this time. Instead, he stayed at the base and was responsible for all kinds of things in the base, as well as going out to play zombies and dig crystal cores. Hearing the sound, he quickly came to explain: "now the larger teams in the base go out to play crystal nuclei every day, and the military personnel also go out every day. The space they occupy is the most suitable place for zombies to slowly consume. A little more... " With that, his expression was somewhat Twist, "zombies near the base I always feel something is wrong. "