103

He Zizhong and Fang Hao didn't go out to play crystal nucleus with Guo Bing every day. For one thing, it was the matter at the gate of the base. Guo Bing could handle it completely. Second, they need to prepare our imitation coarse grain cake and other things to take when going out. By the way, we have to sort out the space and calculate the growth cycle of these crops.

This time, because of the larger area of the farmland, the growth cycle has become faster. It is estimated that they will use the harvester stored in the space during the harvest.

"Fortunately, we will pass the refinery this time, otherwise we will not have enough gasoline and diesel." The car is OK. If you work with the base, you can get reimbursement if you have a base. But the sowers and harvesters in the space depend on the gasoline collected by them.

He Zi listened to Fang Hao's words with a smile: "there are still some tankers that we have not used up, enough for us to consume for a while."

"The points you need to exchange for gasoline have gone up again." Fang Hao complained discontentedly.

"Fortunately, the hand grenade explodes and the grenade is inflated." He Zi sighed again, "we didn't change enough before."

"It was limited before, but not black now Let's go with them this time, if only we could get more of these things by the way. " Fang Hao leaned his head on he Zizhong's shoulder and whispered.

He Zi nodded his head emphatically. Gasoline could be collected in the old way. But weapons He is afraid that the arsenal is not big enough and there are too few things, so that the base can be transported back this time, so that there will be no chance for them to play a role.

That night, when the couple were having a regular in-depth communication in the bathroom, Fang Hao He's upgraded.

The white light scattered from him. At that time, they were in a critical moment of a certain state. At that moment, Fang Hao was completely lost in his mind. Until the halo completely disappeared, he was paralyzed and could not move for a long time - not painfully, but some kind of aftertaste.

This feeling is too difficult to describe. In terms of Fang Hao's thick skin, it is even more difficult to tell the truth. He Zi hugged him and comforted haoduotian. They went back to the second floor bedroom. Someone directly pretended to be dead in the quilt and killed him.

Slightly brown pupil, white and Navy light interweave and flow repeatedly in the middle, with an indescribable temptation. He Zizhong and he Zizhong's gold and cyan in his eyes are opposite. They seem to be able to see straight into the bottom of their heart from each other's eyes.

"It seems that Navy is the color of speed power." For some reason, Fang Hao's two abilities didn't rise to level 2 on the same day, but this time they reached level 3 at the same time. Some kind of homeostasis, maybe?

Fang Hao dug out a small mirror left in the corner from the space below. Looking at his own eyes in the mirror and he Zizhong's eyes, he felt very satisfied: "color It's a good match... "

Yes, the colors match well, just like when two people stand together. Gold to white, cyan with navy, feel the same type.

"Well, it looks good." He Zizhong still felt trouble when his eyes were shining. Now Fang Hao's eyes have become like this. On the contrary, he feels very good-looking. I'm afraid that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, even if it is troublesome, it will be subconsciously ignored.