155

He Zizhong slowly drank the space water with his head on the waterproof cloth with some air leakage behind him. A hand reached into his waist, much thinner than his hand, no half silk cocoon, rough, with a familiar temperature and gentle touch him. Obviously, they are using weapons to exercise their skills every day, but their bodies are half scarred and their hands are not even a bit thick and worn. This is not the power of Fang Hao's healing power, but rather the welfare after a hot spring bath in space.

Fang Hao's hand reached into he Zizhong's back waist and directly touched his skin. He's not taking advantage of someone or making love in public. He's checking if he's infected with zombie virus.

Before, the two men were very careful in their usual operations. They would check every day if there was a zombie virus in their bodies. Today, since someone has become a zombie in public, it is a wake-up call for the two people to mention high caution again.

Feeling the back waist part of the hand to take back, he Zizhong handed the water bottle to Fang Hao: "drink a little." There is space water in the water bottle. The fighting strength just now is not big or small. Under the circumstances of zombie siege, even the two of them could not wipe out the enemy. They can deal with level 3 zombies, and their power is much greater than that of one plus one when fighting. But it has to be said that even if the God of war is reincarnated, they will die alive.

After checking his body and confirming that neither of them was infected with the virus, Fang Hao breathed a sigh of relief, took the water and drank it.

At this time, all the people in the car were more tired, and the only one who showed more spirit was: "it's amazing that no crystal core has been found!" Happy day hate with a do not know something in the car board.

Zhang Xiaoming patted him on the shoulder and comforted him, "it's not just that we didn't get anything?"

"But it's too A lot of zombies died just now

When the samsara team usually goes out for operations, even if it is besieged by the zombies of Xiaobo, these logistics personnel can also find time to dig for crystal cores, but now

"No way. It's the rule of the operation." Zhang Xiaoming also felt a pity, but before this mission, it was stipulated that no one should dig out the crystal nucleus without authorization. After the battle, the unified personnel of the military must dig out the crystal nucleus of zombies and distribute them.

In the battle just now, although the logistics personnel had a chance, no one made a rash move. As a result, they were evacuated, but the nucleus was still in the Zombie's head.

He Zizhong also thought of this, and quickly closed his eyes and linked to Tuanzi Yes, Tuanzi.

Before the crowd rushed into the warehouse and cut off the mutant plant, the ball jumped out of the space. Fortunately, it knows how heavy it is. Now when it comes out, it will hide itself first and never attract other people's attention. Even he Zizhong didn't find it at that time.

But now Think of a group of urine, see plant crystal nucleus after it can bear to be strange!

Sure enough, he Zizhong just connected to the Tuanzi side, and found that the group was bouncing and bouncing. It is jumping on a vine, from one end of the vine "stepping" on the side of the plant crystal nucleus, slowly "squeezing" it out of the place where the vine was cut off!