183

History

Chapter 183

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ - Turn off Reset

Commander Zheng and his wife lived in the shack. There was nothing in the hut except some grass-roots and bark. As soon as they left, someone would sneak in and occupy their shack, and no one would stop them from leaving.

People watching from afar didn't see why, only knew that they had found their relatives.

Back next to the motorcade, a person who stayed to watch the car saw that they were back and quickly met them: "the people from their base asked our people to go in and have a rest. You can go too."

Zheng Shao Wei shook his head and said, "I will not go. I will stay and look after the car together." Say, let a person carry his uncle to the truck, oneself also follow up.

He Zi thought again. Seeing that the samsara people were not there, he simply took his wife and walked to the office building together.

As soon as they entered, they were seen by the sharp eyed Lotte and waved to them: "Fang Hao! Here it is

Seeing that all the people were being entertained by the base people and sitting in the hall, they went to their positions. A man not far away looked at he Zizhong and Fang Hao in a daze. He was not sure. He was staring at Fang Hao's face. After a while, he turned around and ran out quietly.

"Is it the Zheng family?" Seeing Hezi coming back, Guo Bing inquired curiously after he sat down.

He Zi nodded emphatically: "it's commander Zheng. He's been in a coma for two days. Fortunately, we came here. Sister Wang has already treated him."

"Good luck." Guo Bing sighed with emotion and sighed, "they are already good. If the city is broken, you can still find it."

"Fortunately, Yan Xin decided to come and see the situation." He Zi laughs and shakes his head. Although they put their ideas on the thing that makes the zombies unable to get close to the base, they may get this result, but it is also an unexpected gain. It seems that greed is not necessarily harmful.

"You say What could it be? Just now we were discussing whether there is anything in the bricks used for building the city? " Guo Bing suddenly asked in a low, mysterious voice.

He Zizhong knew that he was referring to the strange things that he was also curious about and deterred the zombies. After hearing the sound, he shook his head: "what kind of instrument can it be?"

"But a prison, what equipment do you think it can have?"

Lotte's head suddenly came over: "I don't think it's a power person with some strange powers."

"Perhaps a strange kind of mutant plant?" Fang Hao also had a whim.

"Hao Hao, is that Hao Hao?" A voice suddenly interrupted the conversation. Fang Hao turned back in astonishment and saw an old face, whose skin was shaking and his face was full of excitement, staring at himself, which made him stupefied for a moment.