86

"OK, but I'm so tired today. Tomorrow we'll go boating for seafood." He Zi looked again at the canoe, which was half moored on the beach. The canoe was not small enough for two people. There was also a fishing net and oars which were not too big.

"Good!" Fang Hao's eyes were shining, and he wanted to go swimming in the sea now. But he Zizhong was right. After these days, they were exhausted both mentally and physically. They were in urgent need of a hot spring and a good night's rest.

What is currently seen outside the space is clear at a glance - the planting area has doubled, and the sea and mountains have more places to explore.

Anyway, the space is here, and it won't grow wings to fly away. As long as you move your mind, you can come in. There's no need for two people to be in a hurry.

Turning around and walking back to the bamboo tower, we passed through the golden wheat fields and various crops covered with fruits. The white and pink Tuanzi flew around the two people all the way. From time to time, they approached Fang Hao's arms for a hug and a touch, which made the family more warm.

It's true that the bamboo building has become larger, but it is not obvious. It seems that each room is a circle larger, but it is not as obvious as the last time, and there is no more room.

After some observation, the two men confirmed that the walls of the bamboo building had been thickened in addition to being bigger. Other changes No,

As for underground space? Naturally, it's only doubled, and nothing else has changed.

After confirming the situation in the space, he zichong led his wife to the bathroom So the Tuanzi flew back to the big bedroom on the second floor again. Baba said that he agreed to sleep with me in his arms this evening! This welfare must not be let go!

In the clear hot spring water, the people in front of me are slightly hairy, the brown hair is wet by the spring water, and the snow-white skin exudes a faint pink rhyme. The whole person half walks on the big blue stone slab, and looks at the lover with blurred moist eyes. This appearance is enough to let any person incarnate as a wolf. Therefore, he Zizhong incarnates as He Zi wolf again and pours forward without hesitation.

Finally, he climbed back to the second floor with his lover in his arms. Although his legs were slightly weak, he was still happy.

Tuanzi rushed into Fang Hao's arms, who couldn't even lift his little fingers. In order to prevent a group from going on strike and disobedience, he Zizhong was more conscientious and didn't shoot it directly this time. Fang Hao put him on the big bed, pulled the soft quilt, and fell into a black sweet dream with him.

The next day both of them got up late. I can't help it. In the past few days, I had to strain my nerves almost every day. Originally, I had to collect food and seeds, but because of a series of accidents, they escaped from death several times. On the way back, they were almost killed by the fire guns and cannons carrying out the task When it comes to guns and cannons, he Zizhong still has a very important thing to do - go to the places where the military has bombed and pick up the fallen guns and weapons.