49

He Zizhong and his wife stood in the line, waiting for the people in front of them to go through the formalities and listen to the hearsay that these people occasionally talk about in the room. The rental registry not far away is actually receiving a power.

When they heard the conversation in the window, they looked at each other in surprise and raised their ears to listen carefully to the people who were talking there. Most of them found the evacuating motorcade on the way to the base on the way to the base. They didn't have any privileges. But because they had the ability, they were expropriated by the military on the way to the base and in the battle to clean up the corpses of the base, Therefore, they have the priority to rent houses in the villa area.

It is not a simple thing to rent the house here and build up our own power. Because of the high safety factor and the floor area of the villa area is much larger than that of ordinary houses, the rental cost is also astonishing. These people were the first to go out to collect resources shortly after arriving at the base.

There are many ambitious people among the powers. After discovering that the world is in chaos and they have magical power, some people who adapt quickly and have amazing mental quality quickly accept this setting, and are likely to make a name in this last world.

They can form their own forces, become the leader of an organization, gain the attention of the base, and even compete with the big men who hold the military power. Maybe there is the possibility of dominating the new era With this dream in mind, many people quickly adapted to the routine of "killing zombies, collecting materials and returning to the base for a better life".

Listening to their talk and laughter, and looking at the undisguised ambition in their eyes, he Zizhong could not help but glance at those people with some shame and a little pity. None of the people registered here at this time were those he had seen in his previous life. Even if these people live to their previous lives, they should not be famous, at least they don't know any of them.

While they were listening to gossip and following the procession forward from time to time, an argument came from the front of the team.

"Are you going too far?! The name of the house is clearly our boss's, but we can't go back to the base without ID card?! The city has been occupied for a long time, and now where to find identity? " A man patted the cupboard and asked aloud.

The staff behind the desk didn't carry their eyelids: "the rules are the rules. It's stipulated that you can't change the brand without your ID card."

"But the house is clearly our boss's, do you want us to rent our own house every month?! Are you crazy about supplies? "

The staff sneered: "you can't tell me what you're saying. How to change a new brand has already sent the process from door to door, and then what to do is not for me to deal with..." In the middle of the conversation, he suddenly saw the man with a black face in the middle of the line at the table. The staff member's mouth opened and he coughed awkwardly. His thick voice also narrowed down, "ah So, that house is yours? "

The man seemed to nod his head and asked in a gentle voice, "could you please tell me how to apply for the ID card now? After all, it's really inconvenient for us to go back to the city to look for this thing