50

He Zizhong and he Zizhong continued to walk forward. They didn't stay in the black hearted stall for a long time. The stall keeper set it up for a while. Seeing that there was no one to buy anything, he simply tidied up the stall and prepared to go home for lunch. He has good things in his hand and a lot of surplus food in his family. Naturally, he is not willing to sell these weapons at a low price. He only needs to set up a stall outside every day, and after a long time, big fish will come to visit him.

While humming a tune, while turning into the buildings, when walking to the second corner, a gust of wind suddenly sounded. Before the man turned back, he fell to the ground and could not get up again. Although there is no zombie threat in the base, the danger from compatriots is no less than that outside the base. Especially now, because of the limitation of power supply in the base, all the cameras on the road have become decorations, and people often kill and rob things in private.

After a long walk in the market, they exchanged a bag of ten Jin rice for a big knife and a Western sword. These two weapons are still not real weapons. They are all props used in filming before. They are not made of real steel. However, if you attach the gold ability to it, it will be more convenient than he Zizhong's steel pipe.

As for the Western sword, although it is still not as easy as the real long sword, nor can it use the moves such as criticizing and chopping. Is this better than the "weapon" that Fang Hao transformed with the fire hook?

Although Fang Hao didn't have the "gold" ability to increase the power of the weapon, it was mentioned in the secret script that when the cultivation reached a certain level, the "Qi" of cultivation could be integrated into the weapon itself to enhance the lethality of the weapon itself. They only needed to turn back and sharpen two weapons to be able to use it reluctantly.

With the purchase of weapons, the mood of the two increased by more than one level. When wandering to the office area of the base, I found the newly opened task release hall.

This was originally a bank, but now it was transformed into a place to issue tasks and set up teams in the base. Yes, the prototype of the base mercenary regiment has appeared. The upper levels of the base have begun to face up to the power of these powers.

No matter how much work there is in the base, it will not be available to all people. When all the protective facilities are built, a large number of manpower will be left vacant. What will these people do then? Let the base feed for nothing?

There are also a large number of zombies, a large number of materials and other people to collect in the city outside. For example, no matter how small the population in the base is today, it needs to be consumed. No matter how many zombies are outside, there will always be a day when all the zombies will be killed. Only by trying to mobilize the enthusiasm of all of us, can the lost land be recovered one day earlier, the zombies outside will be completely cleared, and the original human home can be recaptured.

A while ago, the initiative of opening up the mission and allowing the powerful people in the base to go out to collect materials spontaneously has achieved good results. Although not everyone can return safely, there is no doubt that there is always a good harvest in teams with powers.