𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

If you support Israel or any form of persecution, segregation or discrimination get out of here because I will mute you if I find out.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 - 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬.

At first, she thought it was a dream. That being transported into another world was impossible. Unthinkable, in fact.

And yet, there she was, being cradled in her mother's arms as the woman regarded at her with fascination before hardening her features and looking up. As she was immediately in somebody else's arms, the woman she understood to be her mother scowled.

Her eyes, which were a mix of dark brown and a vivid golden-yellow, opened. Even though it was a striking colour, the man in front of her appeared to have it as well and was satisfied. He then dropped her in to another pair of arms, this time carefully anchoring her in position.

"What will you name her, dear?" For the first time in her entering of this world, she heard a human speak. Well, she hoped they were humans, at the very least.

The blonde haired man essentially growled and waved her off, leaving a quick comment ordering the person holding her to name her as he walked through the door. Her mother had gone to sleep with a tranquil expression on her face, but she couldn't help but find it off-putting.

She was twisted around to encounter the face of a beautiful raven-haired woman, whose perfection diminished as soon as she peered into her eyes, filled with a strong loathing. Geez, What must have she done to make this woman so incensed towards her?

Regardless, the woman gave her a great moniker. "You are quite the mystery to me, and they won't be pleased unless I give you a good name. Mystique. That is the name you will be granted."

Mystique pondered whether she, too, could turn blue.

~

When Mystique awoke in this new universe, she had last remembered resting on her bed. It sounded too trite to her, so she attempted pinching herself to see whether she was experiencing a lucid dream, however she couldn't seem to due to her little frame, and that's when she understood she wasn't.

This was disturbing to her; she didn't know what to make of it. In her previous existence, Mystique had been a respectable nineteen-year-old girl on her way to becoming a philosopher. She was only starting to grasp what it is to be one, and now this happens?

She'd carefully selected such a career for a multitude of reasons, one of which was that they were amazing. And secondly, it was to make it easier for her to settle down!

Now, what? She finds herself inside another reality, having been born to a wealthy family whom didn't even bother to label her.

Her mother hadn't even seen or spoken to her in weeks, and the mounting contempt for her family made her even angrier. Mystique condemned herself in her thoughts, being unable communicate with her small frame.

Mystique had a father in her past existence. One who had bothered to provide her a name. One who had taken the time to love and care for her all the way through to his end. She did not, however, have a mother.

Her mother had abandoned them as quickly as she was delivered, and her father had devoted the remaining years of his life as a single father. She loved him more than she did anyone else.

Unfortunately, he was diagnosed with breast cancer soon afterwards and passed two years later. He didn't tell her about until the very last four months, and then when he did, she was heartbroken.

So not having the love of a mother twice was a big deal for her, and the fact that her new father didn't bother looking at her was so much worse. She was absolutely furious now.

Mystique only sighed internally, pondering on how long it would take her to learn how to walk if she already understood how.

"Taiki," The same beautiful woman called a man that looked up at her. "Make sure she doesn't cry, we don't want the celestial dragons as enemy."

Oh shoot, Mystique was immediately struck by a sudden realization.

This was One Piece, and now she's a world noble.

𝐓𝐖: 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥, 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧-𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

(Edited Mar 3, 2022)