34 ~ Old Wishes

At first, Zoro doesn't care for the white haired woman. He would have assumed she was old from her hair but even he realized it was too white. And then her voice sounded young- if that made sense and her face looked young too. The most noticeable thing about her, though, was the immensely strong aura radiating off of her and the man he recognized as Luffy's hero.

And then something really weird happened.

"Always a pleasure to be in your presence."

Just before his mentors lips touched her hand a hand pulled her back into a chest and red haired Shanks was frowning at Mihawk.

"She's my wife."

"She deserves to be treated as a queen."

"Mm, I like the sound of that."

"Babe," The red-head whined and Zoro turned around, bored of the flirting adults. He wondered if he and her ever seemed like this to the others and for a moment blood rushed to his face in embarrassment but surely they weren't too obvious. Before he could leave a hand snatched onto the back of his shirt and at the next words spoken he blushed even harder.

"Where you going, diary-head?"

"Diary-" He growled, "Don't call me that!"

"You remind me of that Blondie, but he only ever got offended whenever I made fun of his haircuts."

Zoro hates that at the word 'blondie' the first person to pop into his head was that dumb ero-cook. But surely she was talking about someone else-- Sanji never seemed to mention her if he did in fact know her-

"LUFFY! LOOK! It's Atlantis- It's ATLANTIS!"

"Ah, who? Oh, Shank's talked about her!"

"Ugh, forget about him. Anyways, she's alive!"

Oh.

He rather die than admit he listened to what the ero-cook said, but wasn't Atlantis some kind of hero to him next to braided moustache blondie? Red Jeff, or something.

"Hey, snap outta it. No wonder you always get lost, you're never concious."

"Piss off, hag."

"Mm..."

Both Mihawk and Shanks take a step away from the woman as she smiles and slowly lets go of the swordsman, dusting her hands off and taking out some gloves from her pocket. For a brief moment she turns to Mihawk, a glimmer of mirth in her eyes as she questions whether or not the moss-head knows how to coat his swords in haki yet. When she receives a negative answer, the emperor frowns a little and grabs a small dagger from her pocket.