11 ~ A New Coping Mechanism?

"So like... Were you just born with that beauty or...?" Atlantis gestured to her face as she spoke of Tokis own, the woman only laughing while Oden frowned.

"Stop flirting with my wife!"

"I'm not flirting!" The golden eyed girl denied even though she knew she was definitely flirting with the woman. Dont get her wrong, she was straight but that doesn't mean she can't flirt with a hot woman who also has a great personality. Besides, if she could get on a womans good side then nothing else mattered. As a female she knows women are scary as hell but with men things are much easier, they can't manipulate as easily as women can. But still, maybe getting on the bad side of a daimyo-- a strong one at that, wasn't a good idea.

A hand snagged the back of her shirt and dragged her away from the chuckling blue haired woman and the fuming ravenette. The voice belonging to the hand of the person dragging her spoke prior to releasing a small sigh. 

"Try not to get yourself killed, yeah?" Buggy had detached his hand from his body to bring her back towards Shanks and he as they sat on the barrels. Atlantis only shrugged nonchalantly and climbed onto the barrel that the red-head sat on. However as soon as she did so, she fell off when the lid to both barrels began to open and reveal two young minks.

Atlantis, Shanks and Buggy stared at them before the red-nosed boy screeched and ran towards Rayleigh. Atlantis went to stop him in panic and Shanks sent her a confused look, the straw-hat he wore giving his face a nice shadowed look as he tilted his head. 

"If you get Rayleigh in a panic, he's going to think we had something to do with this, Buggy!" Buggy was already too far to be heard and she was too lazy to go after him. Maybe she should get over this bad habit of hers or it would probably be the death of her one day.

A few moments Rayleigh was rushing towards them with a slight frown on his face. Atlantis decided she wanted nothing of it and turned to walk towards the railing to jump overboard when an arm wrapped around her waist and Shanks pulled her back with a pout.