12 ~ The Sky And It's Beauty

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Surprisingly out of everyone in the ship with the exception of Roger since he didn't know what fear was but maybe thats why she was chosen as his star pupil. Because she doesnt know what fear is either. Atlantis was laughing in excitement as the ship climbed the water fall.

"I'M GONNA DIE!"

"HELL, YEAH I'M GONNA DIE!"

"ATLANTIS!"

"WHAT?"

"DON'T SAY THAT, IDIOT!"

"I'M THE IDIOT? YOU'RE ONE TO TALK, SHANKS!"

The ship slowly began to settle down as it sped on a liquidated form of clouds formed into a path, but not by that much. Shanks and Buggy clung to Atlantis who was grinning with excitement.

As they finally descended upon the sky island, Shanks awe'd and was the first to let go of Atlantis, Buggy still shaking and it annoyed her a little so she picked him up like a child and ran towards the railing of the ship. The red nosed boy, thinking she was going to throw him over because he found that Atlantis would do something like that-- panicked and clung onto her even more as she rolled her eyes.

Roger stood beside her and grinned at the island before his eyes, Shanks soon joining and eventually Buggy released her waist.

"Theres an island!"

The golden eyed girl resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the obvious when Buggy spoke soon after Shanks.

"So that's the..."

And she finished for them, "The sky island!"

"Welcome, all the way from the blue sea." And elderly man standing under and umbrella (?) spoke to them as they set foot on... cloud land? A pink bird with purple spots on its feather stood right by the mans side. As he spoke his welcome to the roger pirates, Atlantis absentmindedly walked to the villagers standing behind him and stared a them until a little girl with raven hair walked up to her and grinned.