8 ~ Marriage?!

"A phoenix?" Mystique muttered as Shanks nodded along with Buggy. The three were sitting down while the rest of the crew worked on preparing the ship for something, most likely another docking. "So a phoenix is on a crew... and they look like a pineapple?"

"He," Shanks corrected, "and yeah, he's on Whitebeards crew. It's this super cool devil-fruit he has where he turns into a phoenix and he gets wings and all,"

Buggy interrupted his brother before he could finish. Both boys seemed to admire the ability of Marco the phoenix, although the boy wasn't known much around the world yet. "Yeah! And his wings are blue fire but they dont hurt unless he wants them to, and its really cool!"

"Hey, wait," Roger and the others were now listening in, not having much to do since they'd already finished everything they were required to do. Mystique recalled a theory from awhile ago and she was genuinely curious about it, even though it most likely wasn't the most appropriate thing. "if he's a phoenix, and Phoenix's represent virginity, will he be a virgin his entire life?"

Roger spit out the rum he was drinking and slammed his fist on the deck as tears of laughter collected in his eyes. Next to him, Rayleigh was a little more stern but did let out a few chuckles, it seemed Mystique was much more mature than the two apprentice boys in different topics. Shanks and Buggy looked at Mystique and their captain in confusion as the redhead opened his mouth to question her. "Wait, what's a virgin?"

"Oh," Rayleigh didn't actually believe she was going to explain it... right?

Wrong.

"A virgin is somebody who has never had se-" A hand firmly slapped itself onto her mouth as Rayleigh scolded her. Now the two brothers were really curious. Shanks turned to his captain who was still laughing and decided to question him instead.

"Captain, what does virgin mean?"

Once again their captain coughed and wheezed with laughter and Shanks just gave up on... that.