5 ~ Bang, Bang, Bang.

"Saint Mystique, you will be my wife." There was snot dripping down his nose and she forced herself to not gag. It doesn't mean it was easy though, she really hated this guy. Like, a lot. Still, she just nodded since her mother and father were watching behind her, their eyes piercing through the back of her head. Saint Charlos smiled disgustingly before turning around and randomly kicking a slave. Why? She hadn't known, and she didn't think she ever would.

Still, at the current moment she didn't care because she was going to finally be free of this place and leave. She would leave and disappoint all of them, just like how she wanted to her entire life. 

They better leave her alone once she leaves, it's not like the celestial want anything to do with someone who disgraced them. In fact, the most they would want is for her to be tortured seeing as how they treated Saint Homing when he left.

Fortunately, she'd had the honour of meeting the man at age two before he left, and to say he was a blessing was an understatement. Perhaps he was a little naive and oblivious but it was just what she needed at the time.

It's unfortunate he left so quickly, perhaps she could have even befriended the boys, excluding Doflamingo because Mystique wanted nothing to do with a man as cruel as him.

There was no way of justifying him. Her previous belief of evil being created and born was long gone and now she personally thought Doffy was one of those individuals to be born evil. 

Killing his own father and then brother, call her evil (She's been called it secretly many times before, it doesn't affect her too much anymore) but it would have been better if he was killed as a child. But instead he would stay in a prison and she honestly felt like he would eventually escape. Hopefully that wont happen.

Once the platform had ceased it's movement, her mother and father each boarded a fishman, urging her to do the same but she refused and before they could get suspicious of her behaviour, Mystique made sure to add that she wanted to walk so she could compare how terrible the 'lower lands' were to the holy land of Mariejois.

Franx and Rosalie both seemed accepting of that and smiled all while agreeing with her words, adding in a bit of their own thoughts expecting her to agree vocally. The only thing she did was nod and look away while walking next to Talia with a smile.

Hazel met golden-yellow, and Talias lips twitched up into a small lopsided smile that made Mystique's stomach all fuzzy and warm.

 Still, she couldn't risk showing one of her own in case the two in front of them happened to turn back and catch her, risking the middle-aged womans life. That was the last thing she wanted to happen.

In front of them, was now a ship. It was a ginormous ship the size of a marine battleship, which looked even larger than it did in the show. If dinosaurs were large back in her world than they would practically be an ant compared to this ship.