33 ~ Wedding

"Get that away from me!" He screeched, "It's slimy and spiky!"

"Stop scre-screeching!" Atlantis wheezed, tears of laughter in her eyes as she hastened her pace which only seemed to draw an even louder scream from her husband. She was about to throw the sea-cucumber at him when he turned around, ducked and slid his leg under hers which caused her to fall on her back. Atlantis couldn't stop laughing, especially when Shanks peered down at her with a pout.

"It's not spiky, love." She reached up with her hands and presented the purple animal to the red-head. Reluctantly, Shanks reached for it.

Only for her to toss it onto him and run away.

"BABE!" Shanks shrieked, "It's in my shirt!"

"Did they get drunk?"

"No, Atlantis' depression has apparently dramatically decreased in the past decade. They get real energetic when they dont think anyone is watching." Ayomide smiled with warmth, "I haven't seen her so free in years."

Benn's lips tilted around the cigar in his mouth. "Did you get into contact with Hugo, yet?"

"I did," The red-head nodded, "In fact, he should be here in a week. Said he's been wanting to see captain for awhile."

"Understandable, that's his elder sister after all."

Jumping off from his spot on a flat rock, Ayomide cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled after his captain. "'Captain, Dinners ready!"

Her head shot up from under Shanks, arms pinned above her head as the man frowned at her. "Food?"

"If you think I'm letting you go before I get my revenge, you're sorely mistaken."

"What are you going to do?" A glimmer of mirth passed through her eyes. "Tickle me? You can't do that while your only hand is pre-occupied- Oh, maybe you can- WAIT! AHAHA!"

The red haired pirates first mate let out a sweatdropp at the sight. "Is he tickling her neck with his nose?"

"Yeah, she's really sensitive around there."

Then, simultaneously they shivered. "This is so weird."

~

"I thought we could have a break from training." Atlantis frowned at her husband, who in return sent her a look of disbelief.

"Don't be stupid, babe. I gotta get stronger or Luffy will beat me too easily."

"Oh, he'll beat you. Maybe not easily, but he will."

His lips stuck out in a pout. "Geez..."

One moment Shanks was staring at his wife and the next she was staring down at him while he groaned in pain on the ground. "You kicked my ribs...!"

"Hm. Serves you right."

"What?!"

~