35 ~ Three on One

"You got your drinks, now let's go to the next island." Atlantis mutters, pointing at the boat behind them.

"But don't you want to get anything?" Shanks questions, tilting his head.

"If I did, wouldn't I have forced you to go get it for me?"

"Ah, that's true."

She suddenly perks up. "Kizaru's here. We should go."

"Kizaru, huh..." Shanks grins, "let's go figh-"

"No," A hand quickly pinches his ear and drags him towards the boat. He purses his lips to stop any curses from escaping. "Ayomide is already going to lecture me until I cry, so I rather not cause any trouble."

He huffed, "I suppose. It's best we lay low if we want peace, anyways."

"Awe look at you," She teases with a lopsided grin, "So responsible."

"I'm always responsible."

"Come on, raise the sails and I'll raise the anchor."

He salutes and places the crate of beer down while Atlantis removes her shoes and jumps into the water. She has no trouble swimming down to the bottom until a light-beam shoots into a rock next to her and bits of the rock float into her eye's. She curses underwater and quickly rips the anchor out, rushing back to the surface.

When the anchor begins to move before it's lifted completely she has half a mind to halt the entire ship by herself out of pettiness but chooses to take her own advice of not causing problems and latch onto the anchor instead. 

Just as it raises above the surface, she jumps and grabs onto the railing and throws herself over. Shank's is at the steering wheel with a grin, waving at her.

"Hey! I almost didn't think you'd make it."

Her teeth sharped as she yells at him. "What kind of husband are you!"

"The best kind!"

The light-saber on a crate beside shanks flies right into Atlantis's ready hand, igniting at light-speed and knocking away the shot of beam aimed at her by Kizaru. His attacks grow weaker the farther they get, and it isn't until Atlantis place's her light-saber down and whips out her hands, compelling the force to drag down the floating admiral, that he retreats with a lazy hum.

Atlanti's let's out a sigh. "At least it wasn't that purple haired one... Akilah, right?"

"Oh... you didn't hear?" Shanks turns the wheel slightly to avoid some small rocks. For a brief moment Atlantis remembers that before they had left, Ayomide had wanted to speak with her about something, and she supposes it's related to what Shank's is referring to. "When Akainu fought against Aokiji, Akilah fought for Aokiji's right to become fleet admiral and was suspended until further notice. It's rumored the two were in a relationship."