Chapter 13: "I think I'll die without you"

Hannah above

Trigger warning in this chapter

Mikkeli POV

I shove Gideon away from her so quickly and with full force; he screams in pain.

Rose tries to stop me, but it's futile.

I grab Hannah, she starts to struggle, but I have no problem with dragging her into my study. I shove her inside and lock the door behind me.

"I am an Alpha; don't you dare ever do something like that again! You are MINE! I make rules here!" I yell at her.

"You may be the Alpha, but you are also an asshole! I'm not your property!" she screams. "Open the door. I want to leave!"

"Everything here is mine! Every person breathing here is mine, including you! You. Are. Mine!!!"I shout, and she tries to walk past me, but I don't allow her.

I yank her towards me, ignoring her squirming. I press my lips towards hers and forcibly enter her mouth with my tongue. She refuses to yield, trying to push me away and biting my lips hard. I really don't care; she tastes so good; I want more of her; I want everything. 

I take a small step away, releasing her lips. Immediately she slaps my face hard.

"What the hell is your problem !" She shouts, " I'm not some booty call. I won't be your whore! I hate you, do you hear me? I hate you!"

I pounce at her, throwing both of us on the carpet, me on top of her. I pin both of her arms above her head with one hand; my second hand moves on her body; she can't scream because I cage her lips again with mine. 

In a matter of seconds, I am between her legs, a growing bulge in my jeans pressed to her crotch. My tongue explores her mouth, my hand slips under her dress, and I squeeze one of her breasts firmly. 

 She keeps struggling, but her small frame has no chance against my alpha's. I release her lips and immediately latch mine to her neck; I press my whole body more into her, thinking only about how much I want to be inside her. I move my hand to unbutton my jeans, and I start nipping her collarbone with my teeth.

And that's when I feel it, I feel her tears. 

And that's it when I snap out of it. 

 My wolf is trashing like crazy, sensing her distress, trying to get control. My still clouded with lust mind slowly takes in what I have just tried to do.  She lies under me in disheveled clothes, shaking in fear and crying. She's terrified; I can smell her fear. She's terrified of me, of what I was trying to do to her. 

I let go of her arms and let her crawl away from me. 

I realize someone, probably more than one person, is standing behind the door, banging and screaming for me to let them in. Hannah keeps shaking on the floor, trying to cover herself with her hands. I stand up, take off my jacket and slowly approach her; she flinches when I place my it on her arms.

"I'm so sorry," I only manage to whisper before Tony breaks down the door. 

He enters the room and immediately yanks me away from her, pressing me into the nearest wall; I can feel his nails dug into my flesh, his eyes are sharp and dark, and I can smell his furious wolf. 

I let him; I let him bare his teeth. I let him claw my skin. I let him punch me.

Still pressed to the wall, I see Rose, Kyle, and the twins entering the room and going straight to Hannah. Kyle takes her into his arms, all of them look at me as if I was some kind of dirt, and at that moment, I honestly agree with them. They leave, and Tony slowly lets me go.