Chapter 28: "We both love you so much"

BIG smut warning in this chapter

Hannah POV

I know Byron is the one in control because there is no opposition to my actions this time.

Instantly when silver locks click, he flips us over, I land on my back with him still inside of me, and his hands rip my T-shirt in two. He pounds into me so fast and hard that the feeling of pleasure and pain are mixed. 

 I wrap my legs around his waist, trying to move, to keep up with him. He steadies himself on his elbows, preventing himself from falling on top of me and crashing me, his nose is buried in my hair, and his tongue is playing with my ear. I wrap my hands around his neck, and I squeeze my legs tighter,  trying to take him deep, deeper inside me. He moves his tongue towards my jaw, next to my neck, and one of his hands is fondling my breasts as he keeps thrusting in me at a quick pace. I bite his arm when my orgasm hits again, and I feel him spilling into me again as he howls,  arching his neck.

I unwrap my legs and hands and lie beneath him, breathing hard; my heart is hammering in my chest. I feel so good; this was so good. Mikkel pulls out, but if I thought it is over, I was wrong. 

 He flips me on my stomach, gripping my hips and pulling me on my knees and arms. He shoves himself in me so quickly and hard that it makes me scream. His hips became almost a blur rocking into me. His fingers clenched on my hips for sure, leaving bruises. It feels as if I am now tiptoeing around a small border between pleasure and pain; it's so good; he feels so fucking good!

He keeps pounding into me, in and out, in and out, in and out. I can feel tears gathering in the corner of my eyes, my hands shaking, slowly giving up as I keep moaning his name.

"Yes, sweet mate, you are ours," Byron says as my hands give up and I fell, my face pressed to the bedding, my hips still up.

I don't know how much time passes before I can feel hands squeezing my ass cheeks as my inner muscles clench again around his cock, and another shot of semen fills me up.

He stills for a moment; he doesn't move his hips and pants heavily. I feel his thumb gently wiping my tears and putting butterfly kisses all around my back.

"We love you so much, sweet mate," he hums "we both love you so much."

He sits on his legs, pulling me onto his lap with his cock still buried inside me. I rest my back on his chest, feeling how sweaty and sticky he is, as I think both of us are. 

 His tongue is teasing the skin on my shoulder, as both my breasts are cupped by his strong hands; his fingers tease my nipples as he starts thrusting into me again, this time slowly. One of his hands is in my hair, forcing my head to turn around so we can both meet with our lips. My tongue in his mouth, mine in his. Then his mouth is again on my neck and shoulders; I'm sure he is leaving tons of hickeys.

Suddenly I feel his skin getting hotter again and his heartbeat, a moment ago calm, now increasing. With a howl, he pushes me off his lap into the bedding and once again starts thrusting into me quickly and harshly. This time his hands grip my arms as I lie under him, unable to make any movement as his hips rock into me. Still, I don't feel threatened knowing that I'm completely at his mercy.

This time, when both of us finish, he rolls off me, and when we try to catch our breaths, I see his eyes shifting; for a moment, I look into Mikkeli's green eyes, but only for a moment before they once again go black.

 And once again, I'm on my back with Byron between my legs, shoving himself inside me again. This time I whimper in pain. I'm sure I'm bruised down there as well. He seems to notice my discomfort because, this time stops for a moment, and then he moves slowly; I focus on taking deep breaths, trying to relax my body as much as I can.