Announcement

Hello everyone, happy New year!
Sorry as that message is quite a bit late now but better late than never.

After much consideration I have made the reluctant decision to put this book on official hiatus.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS DISCONTINUED.

This book will absolutely be continued, only now at a later date. I truly didn't want to have to do this as I love this book just as much as you guys do. But it isn't fair to keep you lot waiting on an update that just going to sit in my drafts until I'm feeling well again.

Those of you who follow me or have been keeping up with this or my other books for a long time will know that my health is in an awful state following an accident I had last year now followed up by inexplicable chest pain and extreme fatigue.

That coupled with the emotional fallout of a party that I should never have gone to (forgive me but I don't want to talk about what happened on here) has left all of me in an awful state.

With my final exams coming up I need to make cutbacks on my workload somewhere and it's here.
I will be wrapping up some of my other books earlier than I wanted to and flat out discontinuing others; but I want to assure you that this book will not be cancelled.

I really want to thank you all so much for your patience with me and your kind comments that really make my whole day. Thank all of you for the support you have given me and this book over its journey.

Lizzi