9)More Damage Done

3rd POV

"Hey dad what is that your doing?"
"Well, Yang, your sister finished her first soldier mission yesterday and her and all of her friends went out to dinner at a lovely restaurant and the waitress was nice enough to take a picture. So when Ruby sent it to me I decided to frame it and hang it on the wall, just need to get the hook in."
"Dad can I talk to you about something?"
"Sure sweetheart what is on your mind?"
"Well it's about Ruby..."
Tai suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked over at Yang cautiously. It was never easy to settle fights between his daughters but this was on a different level entirely. So he gently guided Yang to sit down on the settee whilst he sat in the armchair beside it.
"What did you want to talk about Ruby? Rant it all out and then we will talk through the individual issues of each point, ok?"
Tai often used this strategy when he wanted both is children's opinions and emotions to feel validated whilst actually talking through the issue. He would have to be VERY careful about how he handled this fight because 1 wrong word could shatter it all.
"Well,
1)I was frustrated when Ruby wasn't home for 3 days and I'm upset that you refused to tell us where she was.
2)Ruby changed a lot. She matured a lot and changed her childish ways and I didn't like that.
3)I'm jealous that Ruby has a better scroll, a bigger better quality picture with more people in it, and got her dream so quickly
4)She chose Atlas over Vale and its very high class there. I think that she thinks that she is better than me.
5)It hurt me when she said that she didn't want to come home
6)I don't like Atlas and don't like that she likes Atlas
7)She got accepted 2 years early and the General and ace-ops obviously think that she has potential whilst I'm just Yang
8)She has got a job whilst I can't hold one for more than 2 days
9)She is not a doormat anymore, I mean its not like I walked all over her anyways but now she has a confidence that I don't like 
10) I want her to go back to the way she was. I mean she has obviously changed for the worse. I mean she can't even treat me with respect anymore. I'm not asking too much!"
"So what you are asking is that Ruby drops out of school and quits her dream jobs and goes back to being miserable and alone with no friends- for your sake of happiness."
"NO! Its just- I don't even know why I'm talking to you about this when you are required to not agree with me. I'm going to go ask Uncle qrow!"
"Yang!"
Yang stormed off anyways and slammed the door on her way out. The only good thing from that conversation was that Tai knew without a doubt where he was going to send Zwei. 

~~~Time Slip back at Atlas~~~

Everyone was on their way to collect their mail from the main lobby and then go grab lunch down in Mantle. Violet got some new tarot cards, Ciel got a cooking magazine and Ruby got handed a cylinder shaped package that felt abnormally heavy. Normally she would have opened it there and then however the group was about to miss the airship so Ruby pocketed the package to open in the restaurant and sprinted to the airship. The package felt very heavy and slightly warm so Ruby was concerned but those concerned were quickly brushed off as Ruby lost herself in the conversation.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Hey Ruby don't you have a package to open?"
"Oh yeah I do"
Ruby moved her empty plate to the side and set her package down on the table and used a nearby knife to open it.
*le gasp!
"ZWEI!!!!!!"
Several things happened at once. Ruby kept on screaming for joy, Colbolt and Arslan began screaming in terror, Neon and Penny began screaming in happiness on other restaurant patrons began screaming at their table. A lot of screaming. So much so that the group got kicked out of the restaurant.
"Your dad sent a dog in the mail!"
"Oh he does stuff like this all the time."
"This is not ok!" Arslan was fairly ticked off my the dogs existence to say the least. 

Dear Ruby,
I've got to leave the Island for a few days and I need you to take care of Zwei for a bit. Enclosed is all the food you should need.  You can mail him back to me in about 3 days, I love you.
from, super Dad