Chapter 1

Dedicated to the lovely MrsDepp_0615

The only reason I wrote this is because of you <3

Johnny Depp sips his wine as he glances around the room. People dancing, getting drunk, and people chattering. Many were trying to converse with him at the table he sat at, but he wasn't interested. He sees a woman sitting alone, sipping a margarita.
He finds her attractive. Johnny gets up and ignores the complaints around him.

He walks over to the woman. He gestures to the seat next to her. "May I?" He asked. If she would rather be alone, Johnny respected that.

She nodded. As Johnny sat down, he noticed her dress. It was a slightly low cut black dress, with a slit down the side. He liked it.

"That's a lovely dress. I think black suits you, if you don't mind me saying," Johnny said, attempting to make conversation.

"Thank you. Can I ask why Johnny Depp, of all people, would want to sit with me?" The woman asked.

Johnny smiled. She intrigued him. "I saw you by yourself. I thought you might enjoy the company. Also, I needed to get away from all those idiots," he said, pointing at his previous table and making a face.

The woman laughed, "Idiots, huh?"

Johnny hesitated. "Well, maybe they're not all idiots. Either way, screw them. By the way, what's your name, love? I don't think I've met you before." He does think she looks familiar though.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N."

Johnny and Y/N talked for a while. They soon noticed the place clearing out.

"Well would you look at that? Party's almost over Johnny," Y/N said.

Johnny chuckled. Now that the dance floor is nearly empty, he would like to dance with Y/N.

"May I have this dance?" He asked as he stood up.

Y/N accepted. Johnny lead her out and placed a hand on her waist. As she put her hand on his shoulder, Y/N said, "Johnny I can't really dance. Sorry if I step on your toes."

"That's alright, love. Just move with me. It'll be easy, I promise."

Y/N just shook her head. They danced for a bit, and both enjoyed it. Johnny didn't know when he would see her again. He had a crazy idea.

"There's another Pirates of the Caribbean movie I'm going to be in. They're auditioning for another female role. Are you an actress? You're an actress. Anyway, I think you'd be perfect for it. Your dark hair, your eye shape. I think you'd be a lovely pirate."

Y/N processed all this. She would love to be in the movie. She had recently starred in Coraline. She had voiced her.

"Yes Johnny, I'm in Coraline. I voiced her. I've been in other movies as well. Not famous ones, but yeah, I'm an actress. I would love to be a pirate."

Johnny was glad she accepted the offer. He would make sure he put in good word for Y/N. For some reason, he just wants to be with her. He enjoys her presence, and just wants to be friends.

Y/N gasped when Johnny dipped her. "Well I suppose I'll see you then?" He asked.

Y/N nodded. She was excited. She wanted to get the role and work with Johnny Depp. But there are so many other great actresses, Y/N might not get the role.

They finished dancing and fortunately, no toes were stepped on. They both had not wanted to be there in the first place, but by the end of the night, they were glad they went.

"Walk me?" Y/N asked, holding her arm out, hoping he would walk her to her car. She usually drives herself places because she's not comfortable with other people behind the wheel.

Johnny linked his arm through Y/N's. They walked in silence. Not an awkward silence, but more of a comfortable silence. Johnny opened the door for her. As she climbed in, Johnny pulled out a card and handed it to Y/N.

"Here, my number. Text me and I'll fill you in more later," Johnny said.

"Thank you, Johnny. Thank you so much," Y/N said. She can't believe it. She's got an audition and Johnny Depp's number. What a night.

Johnny watches Y/N pull out and clasps his hands together. He can't believe it. He's got a new co-star and she's a lovely woman. What a night.