Chapter 9

Psst! I don't own anything except my ideas please don't sue me 🙂

They sat against her car. Y/N was curled up in Johnny's arms. He kept telling her it was all right, while rubbing her back and stroking her hair. She was almost calmed down.

Naomi and Gore were talking to the police and another guy. The one who ran into her. Orlando was listening to them talk, but kept shooting daggers at the guy.

Y/N felt exhausted. She wanted to go back home, but she had work to do. She wiped her tears away.

   "Hey, you ok?" He asked softly. He put his hand under her chin and turned her head toward him.

She nodded. Johnny stood and helped her up. Y/N rolled her shoulders back and took a deep breath. She started to go to the police but Naomie turned and said, "You go on. We'll handle it."

Johnny grabbed Y/N's hand and led her to the set. He gave it a squeeze. He hopes she'll be ok.

   Y/N squeezed his hand back. She felt better. A little exhausted, but better.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Y/N sat on a rock, in a green screen room. She was dressed as Lydia Black. She held her sword, well, cutlass would be the proper term. She held her cutlass and a sharpening stone, and mentally prepared herself. She has to sing in front of them.

"Action!" Gore called.

She sharpened her cutlass.

Shink.

Shink.

Shink.

Shink.

"Yo, ho."

Shink.

Shink.

"All hands. Hoist the colors high."

Shink.

Shink.

"Heave ho, thieves and beggars."

Shink.

"Never shall we die."

Y/N glared at the camera. One last shink and she finished. They were planning on playing part of her scene, then the hanging scene, back to her, and going back and forth. Gore seems really excited.

Johnny sat and watched her do it in one take. He thought she did amazing. And he loved her singing. He thought it was so soothing.

"Johnny didn't someone say she was just in an accident?" Keira asked him, interrupting his thoughts.

"Er–yes..why?" He asked.

"Someone said she was really upset. She looks fine to me," she gestured to Y/N, smiling at Gore.

"Keira. What are you?"

"Huh?"

"You're an actress, right?" Johnny questioned, hoping she'd get the hint.

"Yes."

"What's Y/N?"

"...An actress.."

"Exactly. So of course she looks fine. It's called pulling yourself together. Besides, didn't want to miss work. She can handle herself." He said that last part more to himself. Y/N did look fine.

And she was fine. She felt better. Sometimes you just have to let it all out. Y/N had met most of the rest of the cast before she did her take. That cheered her up.

   After a few hours, they have a break. Y/N sits next to Johnny. She listens to everyone's conversations, not really eavesdropping, but listening.

   Johnny hesitantly put his hand on her knee. "Y/N?"

   She turned to him and smiled, "Yeah?"

   "You ok, love?" He rubbed her knee with his thumb.

   She nodded. She'd rather not talk about it. That would just bring all the negative feelings back.

   "I'm here if you need anything," he pat her knee a couple times before removing his hand.
Y/N wished Johnny would keep his hand there.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Johnny asked.

"Sure," she answered, feeling a little nervous.

"How come you never told me you could sing so well?"

"Oh..well I don't think it's that's good.." she mumbled.

"You sound amazing. Where did you get the idea that you aren't good?" He asked.

"I–I don't know. Just a little insecure, you know?" She laughed.

"Ah, I understand. You should definitely sing for me later."

"Yeah. Sure, whatever."

"I expect you to actually sing for me," Johnny smiled.

"Now listen here, John," Y/N said.

Johnny opened his mouth and furrowed his eyebrows. "I was kidding! I was kidding. Not really but–"

   "I'll think about it," she smirked.

  Johnny gasped and smiled mischievously. "Do I get to pick the song?"

   "...I'll think about it." She was starting to regret her decision, but she'd do it for Johnny. Anything for him.

   Y/N really likes Johnny. The line between love and like are so blurred. She loves everything about him. His smile, his personality, the way he looks at her, everything. Maybe she's falling in love after all.

   Johnny really likes Y/N. The line between love and like are so blurred. He loves everything about her. Her eyes, her laugh, her personality, everything. Maybe he's falling in love after all.