Chapter 19

Y/N sat in front of her computer looking at wedding dresses while listening to Coheed and Cambria. She couldn't help it. She wanted to find the right dress. She was currently thinking about getting a black one. She bopped her head along to the music as she looked at dress after dress. Out of the hundreds she's looked at, she only found a few she really liked.

A thud to her left nearly made her soul evaporate. "Wha–Jesus!" She exclaimed.

"Nope, I'm Johnny," he said. He set a plate of waffles in front of her. "Made you something, mon amour."

She paused her music and moved her computer aside. "Aw thank you. Hey wait don't go I need your opinion on something." Johnny stopped walking and turned around.

"Yes?"

"What are you thoughts on a black wedding dress?" She asked.

"I think that's a cool idea. Any color dress would be beautiful on you," he said.

"Sweet. Thank you."

Y/N started eating her waffles. "Aren't you going to eat waffles too?" She asked.

"Yeah mine are almost done."

"Oh ok. I felt awkward for a second there," Y/N laughed.

Johnny laughed too and then went back to the kitchen. He came back after a minute or two with his own plate of waffles. He sat across from her.

"Y/N?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"I was wondering...our vows. Can they be the same ones in the Corpse Bride? I know, it's silly, but–"

"No no that's not silly. That's a great idea. We're using them," Y/N said. She was so excited for the wedding. Johnny had offered his island to be the location and she agreed. She loved the idea.

She had called her good friend Alexis and told her about it a couple days after their trip. She asked Alexis if she would be her maid of honor. She happily agreed.

   "Do I have to wear a tuxedo? Can I just...wear jeans and a leather jacket?" Johnny asked.

   "Johnny, as much as I would love that, I'm going to have to say no," Y/N sighed.

"How sad. Can I wear the Captain Jack Sparrow costume?"

"No. Maybe for the reception," she laughed. That's a neat idea. "Wait that would be amazing. Dressing as pirates for the reception. And we'll be on the beach! God, you're such a genius."

She got up and kissed him on the cheek. She grabbed her and Johnny's plates and took them to the kitchen. She put them in the dishwasher.

   "My parents are going to love you. I feel like we should go see them before the wedding," Johnny said, walking into the kitchen.

   "Should we?"

   "Mmmm nah."

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

   They lay in bed cuddled together. Johnny had his head against Y/N's chest and had his arms around her waist. She had her legs wrapped around his torso. She ran her fingers through his hair.

   "Can I ask you something, my love?" Johnny asked in a low voice.

   "Yes," Y/N whispered.

   "Do you want to leave an empty seat for Michelle?"

   "I—yes...yes I'd like that. And for our other close relatives we've lost," she said.

   "Ok. And also...we need to find our song,"

   "Our song? Hm. You know, I was thinking about one song. I'll Be." She smoothed his hair to the side.

"By Edwin McCain?" He looked up at her.

"Mhm."

"I'd like that. What about a flower girl. Maybe your niece? Or—"

   "Orlando," Y/N interrupted. "He can be the flower boy."

   "That's..that sounds great. Any specific songs we want to play during the reception?"

   "Songs by Taylor Swift, My Chemical Romance, Coheed and Cambria, uhh–"

   "What if our guests aren't fans of your taste?" He laughed.

   "Pfft, it's our wedding isn't it?"

   "You are absolutely right. I mean, we will be dressed as pirates."

   Y/N kissed the top of his head. She continued running her fingers through his hair. She started dozing off when Johnny said, "You know, I'd love to have a mini me. Or a mini you! A mini you would be absolutely adorable."

   She had to laugh at that. "Woah, slow down there. A mini you would be so cute."

   "For our honeymoon, we should go somewhere in Europe," Johnny mumbled.

   "Rome sounds nice."

   "Rome it is."