Chapter 18

The rest of the trip was very memorable. The next day, they went on a boat ride down the Seine River. Johnny somehow fell off the boat. Must have been that mega pint from the night before. After that, they visited the Notre Dame Cathedral. They weren't there long. Long enough to appreciate the old gothic church's beauty.

The following day they had a picnic at the Luxembourg Gardens. Then they went to the Palace of Versailles to look around. They did much more for their trip. They did a lot of walking through souvenir shops. They bought many souvenirs. Correction, Johnny bought Y/N many souvenirs. Sure, he got a few things, but really he bought almost everything Y/N showed interest in. She had to talk him out of buying some things. Their suitcases would be too full!

   Y/N's favorite part of the trip, besides the proposal, would have to be all the dinner nights. Johnny took her out to a fancy restaurant almost every night. She enjoys the things he does for her. Seeing his face light up every time she agrees to go out makes her happy.

   Johnny's favorite part of the trip, besides the proposal, would have to be the souvenir shops. Seeing her face light up every time she saw something she liked made him happy. Even if she didn't let him buy everything, it still made him happy.

   They were flying back now. Johnny had a neck pillow and was laying his head on Y/N's shoulder, snoring slightly. She was carefully drawing skeleton hand on him. She didn't know how she found the marker. It was just there.

The plane landed and Johnny woke up. He noticed his hand and said, "Did you do that? That looks amazing." He moved his fingers. He giggled like a little kid seeing the skeleton drawing move.

They grabbed their luggage and got off the plane. They took a taxi home. They talked for part of the drive. Y/N eventually fell asleep. Johnny put his arm around her and leaned his head against hers.

He looked at the ring on her finger. He thinks he did a good job. He couldn't wait to get married. He wasn't sure if he wanted a small private wedding or a big fancy one. Mega pints for everyone! Whatever Y/N wants, he'll be fine with it.

   He's thinking they should get married on his a beach on his private island

He's thinking they should get married on his a beach on his private island. He named one of the beaches after her when they started dating. Maybe they could use that beach.

   The taxi pulled up to Johnny's house. Johnny whispered to the driver, "I'm going to make a couple trips. I'll try to be fast." The driver nodded.

   Johnny got out and picked Y/N up. He opened the door and was about to go in when he whispered to the sleeping Y/N, "You know, I feel like I've been here before." He remembered the night they watched that movie. He laid Y/N on his bed and went back outside. He paid the driver and brought their suitcases in.

He got ready for bed and climbed in next to Y/N. He kissed her cheek. That made her stir a little.

"Oh I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to wake you," he whispered.