Chapter 16

I have like, no motivation. This chapter might suck. I apologize. But I hope you love my terrible editing ♥️.

   "You know, I'm starting to rethink my decision," Y/N said when she saw the crowd.

"Don't worry, we'll fine," Johnny said, putting a hand on her knee.

They were at the premiere. They were about to get out of the limo. Y/N had been nervous about the drive, but Johnny calmed her down.

Johnny got out and went to Y/N's side. He opened the door and helped her out. She linked her arm through his. They stopped and let the photographers take pictures. Johnny did a couple silly poses.

 Johnny did a couple silly poses

   He didn't want to watch the movie, but he went with Y/N anyway

   He didn't want to watch the movie, but he went with Y/N anyway. That was her main reason for coming to the premiere.

   As they were seated he whispered, "Did I mention how beautiful you look, love?" He had told her at least a hundred times along the way, but it made her heart flutter every time.

    Y/N just smiled and shook her head. He was so sweet. They said hello to a few friends before it started. Once it did start, all went quiet. Johnny held her hand and absentmindedly rubbed his thumb in circles.

They loved the opening scene. The sharpening a cutlass in the rain look looked amazing. Bet Keira was jealous of that. Honestly, the feud between the two made their scenes more realistic.

   When Lydia met Elizabeth, she did nothing but glare at her because of her vision. Lydia got her alone and almost killed her. Elizabeth talked her way out of it. Lydia had visions about the crew betraying them, but no one would believe her. Tia Dalma did, of course. When they rescued Jack and he said one of them succeeded in killing him, Lydia lunged at Elizabeth.

It took a lot of the crew to hold her back. She almost stabbed Will in the process. Jack was happy to to see her, and he appreciated her effort to avenge him. It was explained in the movie that Jack and Lydia have been good friends since childhood.

The crew eventually betrayed them. Some of the crew, that is. Lydia kept rubbing it in everyone's face that she was right. 'In all my life I've only had seven false ones. Seven! And they weren't completely wrong! The future can change! But most of the time, fate is set in stone!' Jack was hard on everybody for ignoring her.

Jack would have rather had Lydia be Pirate King. He made that very clear to Elizabeth. Later on in the movie, Davy Jones knocks Lydia off his ship during the fight in the rain. Calypso, they had previously found out Tia Dalma was her, stopped the rain in the spot Lydia fell. Lydia was lifted out of the ocean by the water. Davy Jones stopped in his tracks to see what was happening. That just made him angry.

Barbossa married Elizabeth and Will. Lydia objected and Elizabeth was furious. Barbossa found it hilarious. They married anyway.

Will got stabbed, so Jack wasn't able to stab the heart of Davy Jones. Instead, Jack gave it to Will to save him. Lydia joked about letting him die and making Elizabeth suffer. Jack made a funny face and said, "Too far." Was it though?

   "I don't know how you can watch yourself on screen," Johnny said when it was over.

   "Well I just ignore me. And besides, I started watching this before I was in it, so I gotta finish what I started," Y/N said. "You think they'll make another one?"

   "I don't know, maybe. Let me take the cast out to eat," he said. He looked to her for approval.

   "Like, everybody?"

   "Yes. Except Keira of course."

   "If you're willing to rent a whole restaurant, go for it," she smiled.

   And that's what he did. Johnny took everyone to a Mexican restaurant. Some people didn't come, but that wasn't a problem. He called the restaurant in advance since they would be such a large party. Seeing Y/N so happy made it worth the trouble with the manager.

   They were at the restaurant for a couple hours. Everyone was just having fun. They might not see each other again for a while. Y/N mostly talked to Naomie and Orlando, but she made sure to have a conversation with everyone.

   When the place started emptying, Johnny looked at Y/N and said, "What do you want to do now, love?"

   She thought for a moment. "Sleep. I am exhausted."

   "Well yeah, me too, but I was thinking of taking a vacation. You know?"

   A vacation? Y/N thought that was a good idea. "We should go to Paris," she suggested.

   "Paris it is then," he smiled. They would work more on the details later.

   They said their goodbyes to the last ones to leave, who happened to be Orlando and Naomie. Y/N gave Naomie a hug and said, "Text me, will you?"

   "Of course. I'll miss you," she replied.

   Y/N gave Orlando a hug too. "You can text me too."

   He laughed at that. "Of course. I'll text you the most random things everyday," he said.

   "That would be great," she laughed.

   Johnny gave them hugs too and they left. Y/N and Johnny were the last ones. "This was fun," she said.

   "It was Coraline, it was."