Chapter 4

As they walked through the park, they talked some more. When they came to a bench, Y/N sat down and said, "Have a seat." She pat the seat next to her. Johnny sat down and crossed he legs.

"So Robert, tell me about yourself," Y/N said.

He gave her a funny look. "I really don't look like him."

   "Pfft. Ok Robert. Answer the question," Y/N joked.

   "Ok then Coraline." Y/N smiled at the nickname. "Well, my name is John Christopher Depp II. I'm an actor. My favorite color's black. Mhm, mhm. Uhh–"

   "Not that kind of stuff," Y/N said.

   "Well then why don't you tell me about yourself," Johnny smiled.

   "Oh man. Um, I like flowers," she gestured to the flowers around them.

   "And what's your favorite flower?" Johnny asked.

   "Black irises."

   "Ah. Never heard of 'em."

"Of course you haven't. I also like roses. The dark colored ones."

   "That's nice to know." Johnny took a mental note of that. He may want to get her flowers in the future. He needs to find out what black irises are though.

   "You still want that summary?" He asked her. She deserves to know. She's excited for the movie.

   "Yes! I actually get a summary?" Y/N asked.

   "Absolutely."

   "Thank you!"

   She remembered what happened in Dead Man's Chest. Will and Elizabeth's wedding was interrupted by Lord Cutler Beckett. He arrested them for assisting in Jack Sparrow's escape. Will was sent to retrieve Jack's compass in exchange for their freedom. They eventually regroup and and get Davy Jones' heart. James Norrington takes it though. Eventually Jack dies because of Elizabeth. Y/N is still salty about that. She would never admit it to Johnny, but she cried when Jack died. Now the crew was with Tia Dalma. She tells them they can save Jack, and Barbossa shows up. Y/N loves Tia Dalma.

   "Jack is in Davy Jones' locker. Barbossa and the crew go to Singapore for uh.. something. Oh and Tia Dalma is with them too. They recruited more sailors and save Jack. Oh wait you come in somewhere." He thought for a moment. They had changed it a few times. He's not sure what the official change was.

   "You don't know when I come in? Ouch. That kinda hurts," Y/N said, putting a hand on heart. She was slightly hurt, but she didn't let that bother her.

   "I know I'm sorry, but they kept changing it. I do remember that the original plan was to have you in the first scene. You were going to be sharpening a sword, singing a song. I believe it was the "Hoist the Colors" song," Johnny explained.

   "Oh. That sounds like a great scene. Why didn't they keep it?" Y/N asked. She could imagine the scene now. It would be amazing if it was raining.

   "I don't know. I thought it would've been cool. I think they're going to have you talking to Tia Dalma about a dream...yes! That's it!" Johnny was so glad he remembered. He was beginning to feel really guilty.

   "A dream? Was it one of them that are about the future?" Y/N thought it would be cool if she played a psychic pirate.

"I think so, yeah. Seems pretty cool. I think you want to, like, literally murder Elizabeth," he laughed.

   Y/N put a hand over her mouth. "No way!" She can't wait to get her script.

   "Yeah! And I suppose we should head back," Johnny said.

   "Yeah I guess so."

   Johnny stood up and held out his hand. Y/N took it and stood up too. On the walk back, they talked more about the movie and themselves.

   "You know, I still think they should keep that first scene," Y/N said, as Johnny opened the car door for her.

   "Yeah I think so too. And just a second," he turned around and jogged to the edge of the park. He bent over and picked something up. Y/N realized she was staring and quickly looked away.

   He came back and held a small white flower. "It's not a rose," he said, "or an iris. Maybe next time I'll get you some roses."

   Y/N grinned as she took it. That's so sweet! She looked up at him and her heart fluttered.

   Seeing Y/N smile made Johnny smile. He got in the car and started it. On the drive back they talked and joked some more. They always had something to talk about.

   When he got to Y/N's house, she waited and let him open the door for her. As he walked her to the door he said, "I had fun. You should let me take you out again."

   "Hm. I should, shouldn't I?" Y/N smiled.

   "Yes. I'll see you soon won't I?"

   "You will."

   Y/N went inside and said hi to Olive. She watched Johnny leave through the window. She smiled. She just went on a date with Johnny Depp.

   Johnny looked in the rear view mirror one last time before turning off her driveway. He smiled. He just went on a date with Y/N L/N.