Chapter 22a

They were almost there when there was aloud bang the boat slowed to a stop. Because of the choppy waves, Y/N and Johnny fell off the tube. Y/N quickly resurfaced. It was beginning to get dark.

"Johnny?" She asked. A wave crashed over her. She gasped when she was able to breathe. "Johnny?" She yelled.

A yell behind her caused her to run around. It was Johnny. "Go! Swim Y/N! Get on the boat! Go-Ah!" He went under.

She didn't know what was going on. She didn't know if she should go to Johnny or heed his warning. She swam to Johnny. She pulled him up and said, "Johnny! What's wrong?"

Then she noticed the blood. It was on his right arm and shoulder. Y/N couldn't breathe. Are...are there sharks?

Not knowing what to do, she pulled Johnny with her to the boat. Only, the boat was sinking. She started hyperventilating. She was struggling to get Johnny on the boat and she didn't want to get eaten by a shark.

She was finally able to get him up. She almost gagged when she saw his legs. They were covered in blood. His right one look shredded.

She shouldn't have examined his injuries until she had gotten boat the boat. A searing pain burst in her left side. She screamed when another bit her leg. She tried climbing onto the boat, but she couldn't get out of the sharks' grips. "Johnny," she croaked.

He groaned and weakly held out his hand. She grabbed it and was able to climb up next to him. They lay there breathing heavily from the pain and blood loss. The boat continued to sink.

Johnny grabbed her hand. "I'm so sorry," he whispered.

"I'm sorry too." Tears streamed down Y/N's cheeks. Water began rising above their feet. Soon, the boat would be swallowed by the ocean.

"I love you," Y/N whispered.

"I..I love you..too," he panted.

Johnny pulled her close and kissed her with all he could. They cried out when the salt water submerged their wounds, causing them to sting throb.

The blood had attracted more sharks. Johnny and Y/N Depp died on the day they were married. No body parts were salvaged. Their families and friends were devastated. They were taken too soon, and suffered a horrible death.

The End