Chapter 5

Y/N had gotten her script and was on her way to the set. She was a little nervous about meeting the actors, but she gets to meet Naomie Harris, so she'll be fine.

Johnny told her that he could introduce her if she wanted. She accepted.

Y/N took a deep breath before going in the building. She spotted the cast in the room on her left. Johnny saw her and called, "Y/N!"

She gave a small wave. Johnny walked over to her and put his arm around her shoulders. He brought her forward.

"This is my amazing friend Coraline," Johnny said. "Coraline, that right there is Orlando, then Keira, Naomie, and Geoffrey." He motioned to each person when he said their name.

Y/N internally groaned. She can't believe he introduced her as Coraline. Sure, she liked the nickname, but what would the others think?

"Coraline, huh?" Naomie smirked. "May I ask you why he called you that?"

Y/N and Johnny looked at each other. She gave him a sly smile.

"Well Robert here," Y/N said, "was upset someone called him something and he felt the need to get back at me for laughing. And for continuing to call him that."

"I was not upset," Johnny said, crossing his arms.

"Sure you weren't," Orlando said.

"Come, come sit," Naomie said.

Y/N smiled. She gets to sit next to Tia Dalma! She smiled at Naomie, and she returned the smile.

   Johnny noticed Y/N's face light up like a little kid. She had told him she liked Tia Dalma. He guessed he just didn't realize how much.

   "Johnny was telling us about the original scene you were going to be in," Geoffrey said to Y/N.

   "Oh! Well what do you think about it?" Y/N asked.

   "I thought it would be amazing," Orlando said.

   Naomie nodded. Keira sat up and said, "Well, it would have been cool I guess. But I don't know."

   She didn't think know? Y/N wasn't sure how to react. Did she not like the idea? She's just one out of six of them, so oh well.

"Whatever Keira. You're just wrong," Johnny said.

The rest of them laughed. Keira just smiled. Johnny looked at Keira and couldn't help but think she doesn't like Y/N. He didn't understand why. The look in Keira's eyes said it all. He would do all he could to make sure Keira wasn't mean to Y/N.

The director came in and and went to Y/N. He shook her hand and said, "Gore Verbinski. Nice to meet you. I need you to come with me to the costume designers."

Y/N nodded. She turned and waved to the others.

"Bye Y/N!" Johnny yelled.

"Bye Robert!" Y/N yelled back, smiling to herself. Gore gave her a confused look. "It's an inside joke," she smiled.

Johnny shook his head. He should have called her Coraline. Naomie leaned over to Johnny and said, "She seems like a nice girl."

Gore led Y/N to another room. A woman was waiting, with a clipboard. She saw them and put her hand out to Y/N.

"I'm Penny Rose. I'm going to take your measurements. Is that ok?" The woman, Penny, asked.

"Yes ma'am," Y/N said, shaking Penny's hand.

Gore left. Penny took Y/N by the arm and took her farther into the room. Y/N saw fabrics and costumes, and there were a few people working at sewing machines.

   Penny grabbed her tape measurer. She measured Y/N waist, hips, and other places. When she was finished, Penny said, "Your outfit is going to be black and white. You need to go to the makeup stylist in the room right next to this one. To figure out your signature look."

   "Oh ok. Thank you Penny," Y/N said. She turned to leave and Penny said, "No problem. And tell them we're going with number one, ok?"

"Ok," Y/N said. She wasn't sure what that meant, but she left anyway. Maybe look number one or outfit number one? She'll just have to wait and see.

A man she recognized as Joel Harlow greeted her. He's a famous makeup effects artist. Y/N remembered hearing and reading about him. She put her hand out, assuming he wanted to shake it like the others had done.

"Y/N! Welcome. I'm Joel, how ya doin?" He said, shaking her hand.

"I'm good, how are you?" She asked. She thinks it's amazing that she gets the chance to meet him. And her makeup done by him!

"I'm good. I need you to sit in that chair right there darlin'," Joel said, pointing to a chair in front of them. Y/N sat down and said, "Penny said she's going with number one."

"She's going with that costume? Gotcha." Before long, Joel had worked his magic. He turned her chair toward the mirror and said, "Well what do you think?"

 He turned her chair toward the mirror and said, "Well what do you think?"

Psst MrsDepp_0615 , I tried coloring over it to make it match your eye color

"I...It's amazing! Thank you," Y/N said. If only she could wear her outfit. Would they have it done by now? She honestly didn't know how long it would take to make her costume. If they had designs planned out, maybe it's finished.

"I knew you would. Go back to Miss Penny and see if your costume is done. If it is, put it on and show everyone. Make sure you come back and show me."

"Ok. And thanks again," Y/N smiled.

"No problem."