Epilogue 1

Y/N adjusted the beach umbrella she was under. She didn't want S/N to get burnt. He was only two years old.

She pulled his Iron Man trunks up since they were sliding down. They were a little big on him, but that was the only size there was. She kissed his cheek and he giggled.

The light breeze felt good against her skin. She looked up and saw Johnny building a sand castle with D/N, in her purple Rapunzel one piece. She smiled. D/N was such a smart girl at only three and a half. Y/N knew she would do great things.

Johnny tickled D/N and she fell over in the sand. She got up and began chasing him. He had his arms in the air as he ran and wailed. D/N was having the time of her life chasing him around.

Then he turned and ran toward Y/N. He went around S/N and sat behind her. D/N came up to Y/N, giggling.

"Save me Mom," Johnny pleaded.

D/N climbed into her lap. "Mommy won't save you." She gave her mother a mischievous smile.

Y/N slowly turned around. The two of them surprised Johnny by tickling him. He rolled away, trying to get away from them.

"I've been tricked! S/N! Will you save me?" Johnny said.

S/N only sat and laughed, with a sand toy in his hands. Johnny kissed his head and took him into his lap.

"Daddy?" S/N asked quietly. "We get ice cream?"

"Can we Mommy?" D/N asked too.

Y/N laughed and said, "I think that's a great idea."

They got ice cream and plenty of napkins. Y/N knew the three of them would need the extra napkins. D/N and S/N surprisingly weren't too messy with their ice cream.

When their faces were wiped, the two went back to playing in the sand. Johnny and Y/N sat under the umbrella while Johnny finished his ice cream.

"Can I have a bite?" Y/N asked.

"Hmm. Didn't you just have some?" He teased.

Her lips slowly curved into a smile. "Well it takes a little more when you're eating for two."

His mouth hung open and he handed her the rest of his ice cream. He sat behind her and held her, rubbing her sides and stomach.

"You know," he said after kissing her neck, "Halloween is going to be great."

"How so?" She asked, eating the last bite.

"We'll be pirates. You and me, of course. D/N can be Elizabeth or Calypso, S/N can be Will, and this new little one can be another one."

Y/N smiled. "We'll have the whole crew."

There they sat, cuddling while they thought of the future. They have all they've ever wanted. And they'll live happily ever after.