Chapter 13

The dryer dinged, causing Y/N to jump. She was busy thinking about last night's events. That's the most fun she's had in a while. She had gotten up earlier to toss Johnny's clothes in the dryer for him. She was going to do it last night, but she fell asleep.

   She took the clothes out and rushed upstairs. She didn't know how long it would take Johnny to get ready. She slowly opened the door. He was still asleep.

Y/N wondered what the best way to wake him up would be. If she had an air horn, it would be perfect. She doesn't think she should dump water on him. She sighed and just shook his shoulder. There's always next time.

"Johnny," she said softly, still shaking his shoulder. "Wake up Johnny."

He groaned and covered his face. "Weren't you just telling me to go to sleep, like, five minutes ago?"

"No that was actually hours ago. Get up." She laughed and tossed his clothes on his face.

"Thank you."

   "I made waffles, so don't take too long or they'll get cold," Y/N said.

   Johnny nodded. "I like waffles," he mumbled.

   Y/N went back downstairs. She buttered the waffles and put syrup on them for him. She sat at the table and started eating.

   Johnny came down with the clothes he had worn. Y/N tried not to laugh. "You can–you can put them in the basket in there." She pointed to the utility room. "And your waffles are on the counter."

   Johnny came back and grabbed the plate. He sat across from her. "Thank you, love."

   "You're welcome."

   After they ate, Johnny took Y/N to the set since she needs to pick up her car later. He'll take her of course. It's no problem, really. He still wonders how she's doing. She seemed really upset after the wreck. Maybe she'll talk to him if it's bothering her.

   They went inside and got their costumes on and makeup done. They met with the rest of the cast. Johnny and Y/N had decided not to tell them about getting together. They wanted to let them figure out.

After a few hours, it was time for Y/N and Naomie's scene. Lydia is supposed to follow Tia Dalma as she pushes the cart. Tia Dalma knows she's there, so they talk along the way.

"Action!" Gore called.

She walked, her eyes on Naomie. When Naomie stopped, she stopped. Naomie turned around and said as Tia Dalma, "You think me a fool, girl?"

"No Tia. You are no fool. I've come to ask you something," Y/N said, stepping closer.

"Another dream?" Tia whispered.

Y/N nodded and said, "About Jack. Tell me Tia, do you happen to know who Elizabeth Swan is?

Silence. "Tell me Tia, where is she?" Y/N stepped even closer.

"Whateva' you are planning to do, wait. We need her, Lydia. Her is part of de crew," Tia said. "Tell me about your vision along da way."

They continued walking. "I saw Jack on the Black Pearl. Elizabeth kissed him, and chained him to the ship. She said something, but it's been too long, I have forgotten. But she left Jack to die. The kraken got him. And for that, I want her dead."

"You have had faulty ones before, have you not?" Tia asked.

"A very small amount. This one was real. Jack is not with you, is he now?"

"Join us, help us get him back." Tia stopped and started her cart. Music would be added in later.

"Fine."

"Cut!" Gore yelled. "Great job ladies!"

   Y/N and Naomie smiled at each other. "You did good," Naomie told her. "Thank you. You did too!"

Johnny was amazed. He thought she was an amazing actress. She did her takes so well. When she came over to him, he said, "Coraline, you always do so well. What's your secret?"

"Secret? I should be asking you!" Y/N laughed. He's more famous and he's done more movies.

"No bloopers? That's boring if you ask me," Keira said, coming out of no where.

"Well it's a good thing no one asked," Y/N said. She just blurted it out. Maybe she shouldn't have said that, but Keira did need to stop whatever it is she's doing.

Orlando came up, laughing. "You were listening, weren't you?" Y/N asked. He nodded and said, "Y/N is a professional. Nothing wrong with doing a perfect take."

   "I didn't say that," Keira said. "I–"

   "Then what did you say?" Johnny asked. "You've been nothing but terrible to Y/N since she got here. Why Keira, why?" Johnny was angry, but he had self control. Y/N did not deserve to be treated like this. How one could dislike Y/N, he didn't know.

   "I-I don't know. I don't like the way she looks at you and...I don't like the bad vibes I guess," Keira said as she crossed her arms.

   "Bad vibes? If there's any bad vibes, it's coming from you. And girl I'm only going to say this once. You need to fu–"

   "BEEP," Orlando said.

   "Off. I'm not going to deal with this. You can either grow up and talk to me about what's bothering you, or leave me alone. And honestly, I prefer the latter," Y/N said.

   Keira stormed off. "I think you handled that pretty well," Johnny said. He leaned closer and whispered, "And honestly love, you can look at me however you want."

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

   "Thank you Johnny," Y/N said as Johnny closed her car door. Johnny had taken her to the auto shop to get her car. He leaned against her car and said, "You're welcome. And do you want me to follow you home?"

"No I'll be all right. I don't want you to waste your gas," she said. She thinks he's done enough for her. She gave him a pleading smile.

"I wouldn't be wasting my gas. But if you don't want me to, that's ok. I'll see you later."

They drove their separate ways. She looked in the rearview mirror, seeing Johnny's receding car. She feels really happy about this relationship. She thinks it'll last.

Johnny looked in the rearview mirror, seeing her receding car. He feels really happy about this relationship. He thinks it'll last.