Chapter 3

Johnny drove his car to the address Y/N sent him. He wasn't sure how casual he was supposed to dress. He had put on black jeans and a white shirt, with a black leather jacket. He admired her home as he pulled in the driveway. It was a nice house.

   Y/N peeked through the curtains and saw a car. She assumed it was Johnny, so she slipped her shoes on. She didn't know what to wear, so she had put on a short maroon dress.

   She told Olive goodbye and went out the door. Johnny got out of his car and opened the passenger door for her. He noticed her dress. He liked that one too.

   Y/N felt a little uneasy about Johnny driving her, but she kept telling herself it was fine.
Nothing was going to happen, so she'll be fine. She distracted herself by thinking about how she liked that leather jacket.

"So, you have a particular cafe in mind?" Johnny asked, glancing over at her.

"Nope. Surprise me," Y/N smiled.

They talked about a lot of things during the drive. Their favorite movies, movies they've been in, actors they've met, things like that. Y/N named Spider-Man and was slightly startled when Johnny exclaimed, "So that's where I know you!"

   "You remember me from that? I wasn't an important character. That's funny," Y/N laughed, no longer feeling nervous.

   "Ah, here we are," Johnny said, gesturing to the little cafe he parked at. He had taken them to a small town outside the city. Hopefully it wouldn't be full of people. The paparazzi can be very annoying. Who knows what the news articles would say. Johnny tried not to think about that.

   He got out of the car and saw Y/N getting out too. "No, no allow me," He said, hurrying to her.

   "Oh, well if you insist," Y/N said, appreciating his kindness. She thinks all the little things he does for her is adorable.

   He took her hand and helped her up. He opened the door for her. They went in the cafe and saw how few people there were.

   "Just our luck, huh?" Y/N smiled.

   Johnny smiled back at her. "Do you want me to order for you or do you want to come up there with me?"

   "I can come up there too. We can get our food and then pick our table." They walked up to the counter to an elderly woman wearing a purple dress and pearl necklaces.

   "Hello, welcome to Larry's. I'm Rhonda, how can I help you?" The woman asked, her necklaces clinking as she rushed to the counter.

   "Hello Rhonda. Can I have a croissant and coffee? Black, please," Johnny said.

   "Yes sir. And for you ma'am?" Rhonda turned to Y/N and asked.

   "A salad and a sweet tea, please," Y/N said.

   Johnny paid and they waited for the woman to get their food.

   "Lovely woman, isn't she?" Johnny asked, nudging Y/N.

   "Of course. I like her pearls," Y/N replied.

Rhonda handed them their things. They thanked her and sat at a table near a window. After they ate, Y/N asked, "I'm assuming you got your script, right?"

Johnny nodded. "I did, yes."

"Can I have a summary of—"

   "Nope," Johnny interrupted playfully.

"C'mon, I need to know how Jack gets resurrected," Y/N pleaded.

"You know he's going to get resurrected?" Johnny asked.

"Uh, yes. In Dead Man's Chest they left it at a cliffhanger. They were talking about getting Jack back. So obviously he's going to get resurrected. Otherwise, what's the point of continuing Pirates of the Caribbean without the famous Captain Jack Sparrow?" Y/N said.

Johnny realized how stupid that question was. He kind of forgot about the ending of the previous movie. He did notice how she said Captain. "Yeah..sorry bout that. You put the captain in there. Very proud of that."

"Excuse me?" It was Rhonda. "I hate to bother you two but I just couldn't help but notice something."

Y/N took a drink of her tea. "You look familiar. Are you Robert Downey Junior?" Rhonda asked Johnny.

Y/N laughed and had tea come out her nose. She grabbed a napkin and held it in front of her face. "Sorry, ignore me," she laughed.

Johnny gave a sheepish smile and said, "No ma'am. I think you've got the wrong person."

"Oh my bad. Well, you two have a good day."

That was hilarious. Johnny Depp was mistaken for RDJ! Y/N was still laughing, despite the burning in her nose.

"You find that funny?" Johnny chuckled.

Y/N nodded, trying to catch her breath. Johnny stood up and said, "I'll be right back."
He went to the counter and handed Rhonda twenty dollars.

"A tip," he said softly and smiled. He liked how she had made Y/N laugh so much. He enjoyed hearing it.

He went back to Y/N and asked her, "Do you want to take a walk in that park?" He pointed across the street.

"Of course."