Chapter 20

Months went by and it was time for the wedding. Y/N was so nervous, but she was still excited. She was getting ready with her bridesmaids. She was almost ready for the first look. She had already taken pictures with her bridesmaids. Alexis smoothed a couple pieces of Y/N's hair back.

   "You look beautiful," she smiled.

   Y/N gave her a shaky smile. "Why is this so nerve racking?"

   Alexis took Y/N's into her own. "It's ok. All brides get nervous. Are you ready to go see him?"

   Y/N nodded. Alexis took her hand and lead the way. Y/N tried not to make any weird faces since there were photographers taking pictures and videos. That's one thing that worried her. What if they looked back at their wedding photos and she had a weird look on her face? That would be embarrassing.

   They walked to the edge of the beach where Johnny was waiting. His back was facing them, so he didn't know they were coming until they got closer. Alexis let go of Y/N's hand.

   "Is that you, love?" Johnny asked.

   "Yes. Are you ready?"

   "I am." He slowly turned around. His eyes were full of love as he looked her up and down. He stepped toward her and leaned his forehead against hers. He put his hands on her waist and she put her hands on his chest.

   "You look like a stunning queen. You're so beautiful. You're gorgeous," he said.

   Y/N ignored the photographers in the corner of her eye. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

   "Wow. Such a lovely compliment," he joked.

   She laughed. "I'm kidding. You look very handsome Robert." She whispered Robert so the cameras couldn't pick that up.

   "Thank you very much Coraline," he whispered the name as well.

   "You know, I was tempted to invite Rhonda, the one from the cafe. But I didn't."

   "Hm. That would have been interesting. Let's go, shall we?"

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

It was time. The Orlando, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen had walked down the aisle. Y/N's arm was linked with her father's. He gave her arm a squeeze. The music playing was a violin cover of The Light & The Glass by Coheed and Cambria.

Y/N and her dad started their walk down the aisle. Her eyes were on Johnny, despite all the other's eyes on her. She never realized how much she wanted this moment until now.

Johnny watched his bride-to-be walk down the aisle. All eyes were on her, but she was only looking at him. He never realized how much he wanted this moment until now.

When they reached Johnny, he shook her dad's hand. Her dad went and sat next to her mom. They had the first rows reserved for lost loved ones. The music died down a bit, though it could still be faintly heard. They both heard the photographers' cameras snapping, but that didn't bother them.

   They had decided to go along with the candles in the movie. The sun would soon be setting. The guests all had candles. As Johnny would light his candle, the groomsmen and bridesmaids would light their own candles and light the guest's candles. By the time their vows would be finished, all the candles will be lit and it will be getting dark. Many pictures will be taken as they walk back down the aisle. The photographers guaranteed the results would be amazing. The candles the guests have will be taken to the tables to use for the reception. They had taken precautions and got not one but two fire extinguishers. Just in case.