S1 ‹Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3›

Over a hundred years ago, humanity suddenly found itself faced with a new predator, They were far more powerful than humans

Over a hundred years ago, humanity suddenly found itself faced with a new predator, They were far more powerful than humans. Humanity was immediately pushed to the brink of extinction. The survivors built three walls: Maria, Rose, and Sina. 

There, they enjoyed a century of peace. 

However...

In the year 845... the Colossal and Armored Titans, suddenly appeared, destroying the wall, along with the life we'd known. Humanity abandoned Wall Maria, losing twenty percent of its population and a third of its territory, to retreat within Wall Rose. 

In the year 850... The Colossal Titan reappeared and breached the wall, allowing the Titans to invade yet again. Two hours later, the population had been successfully evacuated. No one was lost to the Titans. No one except the soldiers who had gone to intercept them. 

›–––––––‹

[Soldier]: Wait, Captain! If the Titans attack, we supply troops won't be able to protect this place alone. Please! Stay here!...

[Captain]: Out of the way. I must organize the reinforcement squads...

[Soldier 2]: Within the inner gate, where it's safe?...-The three soldiers look at the commander nervously, with sweat on their faces-

[Captain]: What are you trying to say?.. This is our procedure! It is our duty as soldiers to follow procedure!...

[Soldier 3]: B-But if this place falls..

[Captain]: Silence!...-He yells while pointing his sword at the girl, making everyone look at him in shock- Another word, and I'll be forced to deem you traitors and punish you right here!..

›–––––––‹

Mikasa lands on top of a tower, she looks the surroundings until she finds some people talking to each other.

[Mikasa]: I heard the bell sound a temporary retreat. Why does no one try to climb the walls?...-She murmured, but when she looked to her left, she gasped-

The HQ was crawled with Titans, trying to grab the humans inside the building. The soldiers overturned the tables when they saw the Titans. One peeked over the table to see a Titan staring at her.

[Soldier]: It's over... It's all over...

The four soldiers were sitting on the ground while one cleaned a shotgun. Everyone moans more and snuggles into place. 

[Boy]: Got it...-The boy mutters as he finished cleaning the shotgun. The girl next to him looked at him confused-

[Girl]: What good will that do?...-She sees him as the boy put the shotgun in his mouth and pulls the trigger, his blood splashed on the floor, the walls and some drops on his face. Everyone screams in horror-