S3 »Attack Titan

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

After demolishing the ship into nothing, Kruger looks down to see a soldier still alive and quickly grabs him. The soldier then starts struggling and screaming while Kruger easily crushes the man's body, blood dripping down his hand. Grisha watched from his spot in awe and silence.

The soldiers had their lives squeezed out of them like fruit being juiced... and their scraps cast into the sea.

Kruger stares at the corpse in his hand before tossing it behind him with little strength. Grisha continued to gaze at him, the wind now picking up. Grisha looked at (M/n), who had a worried look.

I suppose I should explain what the sea is. The sea is a body of salt water that covers 70% of our world's surface.

›–––––––‹

Once Kruger had pulled himself out of his Titan form, he made his way back to Grisha and cut the bounds off his wrist with a knife as seagulls can be heard squawking from above. Grisha brings his bandaged hands in his chest, looking over at Kruger to see blood dripping down his nose.

[M/n]: Kruger..-She calls out to him while holding out a handkerchief from her pocket. Kruger takes it and wiped his nose-

Grisha pursed his lips before fully turning his body to them and asked.

[Grisha]: Owl... Who are you?...And who is she?..-After wiping his nose, Kruger folds the handkerchief and stuffs it back in his pocket-

[Kruger]: I am Eren Kruger..-He answered- As you saw, I possess one of the Ten Titans. In other words, I'm a Subject of Ymir, just like you..-He turns to (M/n)- And she is (M/n), my wife...

Grish was just left flabbergasted. He blinked multiple times and spoke almost breathless.

[Grisha]: You pretended to be a Marleyan and infiltrated Public Security? What about the blood tests?!..

[Kruger]: That was easy enough with the help of a doctor. Doctors make good spies...-Kruger replied, leaving Grisha even more taken aback- In all honesty, you did very well. But in terms of results, Grice had every right to grieve like he did..

[Grisha]: You're absolutely right..-The brunet closed his mouth and looked at the ground- I was a useless father, a useless husband, and a useless man. And yet, why am I the only one who remains as a human?..

He looks at his bloodied bandages, a small breeze blowing through until he blinked and looked back at Kruger and (M/n), who remained silent.

[Grisha]: Dina was someone special, being a Subject of Ymir with royal blood...-He made his approach to the taller man- She can tap into a Titan's true power. If you hadn't jumped to keep me quiet, Dina would--