S4 ‹Assassin's Bullet›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Reiner had transformed, but his Titan looked different. (Y/n) and Eren had turned to him and the three of them stared at each other. Seeing Reiner's appearance, he made Falco open his mouth and Gabi's eyes glow with relief.

[Gabi]: Reiner!...

Reiner and Eren got into position and both attacked each other at the same time. Eren lets out a small roar, reeling his left arm back as the Armored Titan reaches out to him, merely missing the brunet's head as Eren went and punched down at the Titan's jaw and breaking it. The Armored Titan stood there staggeringly as the impact took a bit to settle in before he gets knocked back and falls on the ground harshly before hitting the broken theater.

Mikasa just stared silently, her eyebrows furrowed as Falco and Gabi gasped from the attack. (Y/n) sighs inside her nape, looking at the huge cloud of dust, which had been formed by the impact of the Armored Titan.

(Y/n) looks at the person who was in the Jaw Titan's body before starting to walk towards Eren, who was looking at Reiner without making any movement. 

[Y/n]: Don't eat it yet. It's not time yet.. 

(Y/n) forcefully throws the Jaw Titan's body onto Reiner, causing more smoke.

Eren started to get up from the nape. A huge smoke erupts from his neck as his Titan's head lowers. Once he was out, he peered down at Reiner as his hair de él flew within the gust. (Y/n) did the same, looking at the Armored Titan.

[Mikasa]: (Y/N)! Eren!..-She gasped slightly as she flew towards the two of them. She landed on Eren's Titan, watching him as she listened to Eren speak-

[Eren]: I think the fight's over. We're out of strength..At this point, I can't exactly kill Reiner..-Eren's and Reiner's gazes don't break away as he stood up-

[Mikasa]: In that case, let's go back home..-She turned around, looking away from Reiner-

[Eren]: Yes..-He said while turning to (Y/n), he extended his hand- Come on, (Y/n)..

She looks at him as she nods slightly and walks to the edge of her Titan's body, she looks at the small space between Eren's Titan and hers. She takes small steps back before jumping forward, grabbing Eren's hand.

He helped her up until (Y/n) was close to him, Eren put his arm around her waist while the two of them looked at Reiner, who continued to look at both of them with a frown.

[Eren]: See you later, Reiner..-Then Mikasa grabs his right arm while tightening his grip on (Y/n)'s waist. Mikasa began to fly, (Y/n) placed her head on Eren's chest, taking a deep breath-