S2 » Beast Titan

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

The walls gave the people a century of peace and security. The terror of being at their mercy and the humiliation of being trapped became a distant memory. 

Until...

The battle for humanity's survival began the moment the Titans breached the wall. After innumerable casualties among soldiers and civilians alike, it was learned that some Titans were hiding among the humans. Finally, five years after the first wall fell, humans succeeded in capturing one of these disguised Titans: Annie Leonhart.

Nevertheless... the next threat to humanity was already close at hand.

›–––––––‹

As Annie's crystalize body gets dragged away, soldiers stare frozen up at the wall as Hanji and her comrade, Moblit stare confusedly at them.

[Louis]: Hanji...-A voice calls her, causing her to turn back, seeing Louis-

[Hanji]: Louis, what are you doing here? ..-She asks confused, Louis just shrugs- I thought you were hurt. Broken ribs are not easy to heal...

[Louis]: They don't hurt anymore, I'm healing slowly but surely...-He smiles at her, Hanji nods-

[Hanji]: Yes, and more because Levi healed you, right? ..-She smirks at him, making Louis look away, Hanji gasped when he noticed a blush on Louis's cheeks-

[Soldier]: Hey! Look!..-A soldier points at the wall to reveal a Titan inside of it. The Titan looks down at them as another soldier exclaims-

[Soldier 2]: A Titan?! In the wall?! It can't be!..-Hanji, Louis and Moblit rush over to the commotion as they sweat. Moblit turns to Hanji- 

[Moblit]: Your orders, Section Commander?..-Hanji takes a step back-

[Hanji]: Huh? What? Hold on!..-She starts to sweat furiously as she mumbles- Was that there just by coincidence? Or does this mean...?..-A hand was placed on her shoulder as she gasps and turns to see Pastor Nick panting- Pastor Nick?...

[Pastor Nick]: Whatever you do...you must keep that Titan out of the sunlight!...

[Hanji]: Huh?...-She stares confusedly at him as her breath hitches- 

›–––––––‹

[Soldier]: For now, we've covered the Wall Titan with sheets..-A soldier tells Erwin as they walk through a hallway- We'll take more proper measures after sunset...