S1 ‹Wound: The Struggle for Trost, Part 8›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

In the year 845... the Colossal and Armored Titans suddenly appeared, destroying the wall, along with the life we'd know. Humanity abandoned Wall Maria, losing twenty percent of its population and a third of its territory, to retreat within Wall Rose. 

And in the year 850... The Colossal Titan reappeared and breached the wall. And once again, humanity could not stop a Titan invasion. Soldiers fell, one after the next, before the Titan assault. And then... Eren Jaeger and (Y/n) had been devoured by a Titan, but reappeared, emerging from a mysterious Titan.

Dot Pixis, the high commander of the southern territories, recognized the combat potential of Eren and (Y/n)'s ability to become a Titans, and decided to execute an audacious plan. 

However, as soon as it has begun, the mission already seems to be on the brink of failure... 

›–––––––‹

[Soldier]: We've somehow managed to lure most of the Titans to the town's edge...But despite our best efforts to avoid combat, we've lost around twenty percent of our troops...

[Pixis]:....-He looks at it and shakes his head- We didn't lose them. Those soldiers didn't die on their own. They died due to my orders. This battle will decide humanity's survival. And to win, I am willing to be called a murderer.. 

(Y/n) hit the place where Mikasa was standing hard, pushing her away from her group. Mikasa covered her face, but something sharp slices her cheek, causing her to hiss in pain and gain a new scar. She slaps her back against the chimney and quickly turns to see her about to hit her again as Eren takes a few steps from her to hit her as well.

[Ian]: Ackerman!..-He screams, but Mikasa was able to move in time before both fists reached her. She turns around and uses her gear to get closer to Eren's face. She takes a hold of herself by using his hair to hold her up while she had one of her feet on Eren's nose- Hey! Ackerman, stop! Get away from him!..

[Mikasa]: Eren, don't you know who I am? It's me, Mikasa!.. (Y/n)! I'm your best friend!.. The two of you must block the hole with that rock!..

[Rico]: The mission has failed..-She sighs disappointed and grabs a red smoke bomb- I knew there wasn't any secret weapon..-She stands up, covers her left ear and pulls the trigger, sending the red smoke out to everyone, letting them know that it turned out to be a fail-

[Mikasa]: Eren, (Y/n)..they are both human!..-She screams, unaware that (Y/n)'s fist was clenched, ready to attack her again. Ian realized and quickly yelled at her- 

[Ian]: Move, Ackerman!..

She walks away from the two. As soon as she walks away, (Y/n) hit Eren's face with her fist, causing him to scream and fall against the rock. In the process, he pushed her next to him, making her fall on top of him.