S1 ‹Female Titan: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 1›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

In the year 850... 

For the first time, humanity recovered part of its territory from the Titans. Though at great cost. A month later, led by Erwin Smith, the Survey Corps left Karanes to find a route to Shiganshina, where it's believed the secrets of the Titans are held. 

›–––––––‹

The soldiers all gallop through the abandoned homes that were overrun by Titans. Hanji looks around and spots a Titan, yelling it out to everyone.

[Hanji]: A 10-meter-class approaching from ahead, on the left! While I'm quite interested in the contents of its stomach, I'll leave this to the support squad!..

With that, the support squad goes to kill it. One of the soldiers goes in for the cut, but it wasn't deep enough.

[Soldier]: Dammit, too shallow. Defend the ranks!..-The soldier flies around as the one Titan tries to grab it. Sasha whimpers at the sight when someone places a hand on her head and forced her to look forward-

[??]: Don't falter! Leave it to the support squad and advance!..-They continue riding their horses throughout the broken town- Forward! Forward!..

Eren stares right up ahead, remembering the plan him, (Y/n) and Levi's squad talked about.

[Gunther]: The support squad will only escort us to the old town area. Beyond that is all Titan territory. All we can count on is the long-distance scouting formation Commander Erwin devised. This is where we, of the special-ops squad, will be.

[Eren]: Oluo, can they...Can my comrades beat the Titans?..-Eren questions, leaving Oluo confused-

[Oluo]: Huh? What the hell have you been doing this past month? Listen, you damn brat. During an expedition, the point is to avoid the Titans if possi..-But he interrupts himself, when he bites his tongue, causing (Y/n) to look at him with a pout on her lips-

Everyone was now out of the town, Erwin raised his left arm as he ordered the others.

[Erwin]: Assume the long-distance scouting formation!..

[Reiner]: See you, Armin..-Reiner says as Armin gallops further- 

[Jean]: Don't wet yourself even if you run into a Titan!..

[Soldier]: The vanguard will form a semicircle..-A soldier tells to everyone- Although, we're spread out, stay within eyesight of someone on all sides, in fixed distance from one another. Extend survey and relay range as far as possible..