S3 »Wish

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

[Rod Reiss]: At last, nobody else is here but us..-Rod said, carrying a brief case in his hand while Historia turns to him- 

[Historia]: Father...

[Rod Reiss]: Sorry to make you wait. Listen, Historia..-He places a hand on her shoulder- This may sound very strange to you, but Frieda is not entirely dead..The memories of Frieda still live on. Would you like to meet your sister?...

Historia forms a small smile, little tears formed in her eyes as she nodded.

[Historia]: Yes..

Rod squint his eyes at her before letting her shoulder go. He places the case down, opens it, and digs through to pull out a black box. He opens it to reveal two syringes and a small bottle in place.

Seeing this, Eren's eyes widen. The memory of her father next to (Y/n) as he drew blood from her before appearing next to him. At that moment, Eren began to struggle and tried to scream while Rod just watches.

Levi kicks open the entrance to the crystal cave, making everyone in Kenny's group become full alert.

[??]: They got in?..-The girl thought, as she looked at mirror attached to her gun. She saw three 'barrels' roll down the stairs- That's... What are those?..

Levi, Louis and everyone else ran in while Sasha had her arrows lit and Armin holding a flare gun in his hand. The girl's mouth dropped at the flaming arrow.

[??]: Fire arrows?!..

Sasha releases the arrow and it zooms over to one of the 'barrels', causing it to explode and smoke to erupt.

[??]: Gunpowder?! By the burning pattern, they must have scattered bags full of oil..This could get ugly!..

Through the smoke, Levi, Louis and Mikasa run forward.

[...]: Here they come!..-One of the men shouted, guns aimed-

[...]: Shoot 'em down!..

But then, green flares were shot out to the three as the girl turns her head over to the source.

[??]: Smoke signals!..-She sees Connie, Louis, Hanji, Moblit, Jean, Armin, and Sasha shooting them out- Tsk! We'll never hit a thing in all this smoke..

Levi maneuvers himself around a pillar and looks over at Kenny's troops, counting.

[Levi]: Twenty-four. Thirty-two. Thirty-five enemies!..They're gathered behind the pillars!..-He descends down to the smoke while the others try to find at least a glimpse of them- Continue the plan! We'll take 'em all out right here!..