S1 ‹Special Operation Squad: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 2›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Trost District: Former Survey Corps HQ...

[Oluo]: The old Survey Corps HQ. Originally, it was an old castle we remodeled. So it certainly looks imposing..-A guy name Oluo said. (Y/n), Eren and everyone else in Levi's squad was heading to the Survey HQ, each of them riding their horse- But being so far from the rivers and walls, it ended up being useless for the Survey Corps. It was established right after the Survey Corps's formation, when ideals were all they had. But I never imagined that this giant ornament would end up being the perfect place to hide them..

Eren turns his head back, to see (Y/n) almost asleep from Oluo's words, but Louis elbowed her to wake her up. She opened her eyes wide, Levi turned to Eren and stared at him. He instantly turned around as a bead of sweat fell from his cheek.

[Oluo]: Don't get cocky, new kid..-Oluo states, leaning closer to Eren-

[Eren]: Sir?..

[Oluo]: I don't care if you're a Titan. I can't believe Captain Levi will spend all his time with a brat like you...-His horse steps on a rock, causing it to jump a bit and make Oulo bite down his tongue, hard. Blood spills out while Eren leans away from him-

[Y/N]: That must have been painful..

›–––––––‹

[Petra]: It's no wonder you bit your tongue, talking up s storm while riding a horse!..-Petra holds her hips as she scolds Oluo-

[Oluo]: First impressions are important. The new kid almost pissed his pants..

[Petra]: I think they was just surprised by how dumb you are..

[Oluo]: Either way, my plan worked...

[Petra]: You didn't always talk like that, did you? If..if you're seriously doing it to imitate Captain Levi, please stop..You aren't like him in the slightest...

[Oluo]: Trying to bind my hands, Petra?..-He scoffs, looking up at her- You haven't followed all the necessary steps to become my wife...

[Petra]: I wish you'd bitten through your tongue and died. Going on and on about how many Titans you've killed..

[Oluo]: Don't worry..-He says, looking in the direction of (Y/n) and Eren, as the two of them placed their horses on a post- I bragged about the rest of you, too...

[Eren]:......-He approaches (Y/n) as he whispers to her- Those are the members of the Survey Corps Special Operations Squad..

[Y/n]: Yes! Also known as Squad Levi..-She says, looking at him with a smile. Eren looks towards Petra-