S4 Part 2 ‹Thaw

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

There were two young people, sitting together looking out to sea, listening to the waves crash and watching it move away from the shore. The wind made the smell of the sea present, but it was fresh.

[Levi]: You know... when I heard the word sea, I was always curious to know it, now seeing it up close. I realized that I already knew the color and always had it by my side. —Louis turns to look at him, in complete silence, not knowing what he was referring to.—

[Louis]: What do you mean, Levi? —His blonde hair, like his brother Erwin, moved with the wind, his eyes had a shine that made the light blue color stand out in the sight of the black-haired man.—

[Levi]: ... —Levi was silent, his concentration was on that boy, the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks. Without being able to take his eyes off him, he took Louis's hand to have their hands together. 

[Louis]: Levi?  —Louis could feel a shiver run through his body.—

When Levi looked at the ocean for the first time, its color seemed strangely familiar. It was when he realized that he already knew him, he was always seeing him in Louis' eyes.

But the moment was interrupted when the sky, which was as blue as the sea, turned gray. At the bottom of the sea, the color red was seen

Our names are (Y/n) (L/n) and Eren Jaeger... We are using the power of the Founding Titan and the Blood of the (L/n) to address all of Ymir's subjects.

We have undone the hardening of Paradis Island's walls and the Titans buried within have begun their march. Our goal is to protect the people of Paradis Island, the place where we born

However, the world wants to exterminate our people, and not just on the island. They will not stop until every last Subject of Ymir is dead. We refuse to let them.

The past never dies. Let's smash everything that's in the way...

The Wall Titans will trample every inch of the world beyond this island until every last life beyond our shores is wiped out.

Louis gasped when he heard those voices, he was left in a state of shock as the place changed, that blue sea was now just sand while in front, he looked at a giant tree of lights and a black sky.

Louis opened his eyes suddenly, it had all been a dream, he let out a sigh as he turned to see Levi with his eyes closed.

›–––––––‹