Տeason 4 part1

‖ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑘𝑖 𝑛𝑜 𝑘𝑦𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛 ‖

Our war «E𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙭R𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧»

████████████████████

Let's start a new life from the darkness. Until the light reveals the end...

[??]: Please, leave me!!..-A girl shouted while a man had a syringe, which was near the girl's arm- Get away from me...

[...]: If you stop moving, this will be easier for you and for us...-The man finally began to draw blood from the girl, who closed her eyes before the pain she felt- Good girl...

[...2]: Let those demons come...-The man let her fall to the ground, turning to other men in the room-

The girl wiped away the tears that were on her cheeks. But her peace of mind was shattered when the men grabbed her and took her out of the room as she yelled for them to let her go.

[...2]: That girl is very close to death...-The man said to another, who was looking at something on the table- What are we going to do to get another person?...

[...]: We don't have so many people left to have the blood...-Marley's man looked at the other with a neutral expression- There is only one option left, that we get her pregnant, that she has the baby and then kill her...

The second man nods his head before leaving the place, the first man just sighed before concentrating on what he was doing.

[...]: These demons are useful to us...-He murmurs, gathering some syringes full of blood-

Fear, hatred, sorrow, desperation...

The girl was crying with her legs on her chest, her sobs could be heard in every corner of the place. She looks up in front of her, her brow furrowed as she gritted her teeth furiously.

[??]: One day they are going to lose power... We Eldians are going to exterminate them all...-She murmurs to herself-

Even you look miserable.. Look down from above, I feel awful...The time has come, let's all go home.. Sinister faces, growing curses..

THIS IS MY LAST WAR...

The day was cloudy, the rain was pouring down heavily as a little boy walked through the woods looking for someone. His footsteps were marked by the wet ground, his eyes looked around until he stopped in front of two people.

[??]: Who are they?...-He asks, but when he saw the woman his eyes widened when he recognized her- You... I know you...

[??]: Take it... You'll need it, you have to protect them...-She told him, the boy looked at them both in silence-

THIS IS MY LAST WAR...