S1 ‹What Needs to be Done Now: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 3›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Everyone in Levi's Squad was back at the castle except for Levi, who was on his way back.

[Gunther]: It looks like they didn't find any soldiers who've used their Maneuver Gear without permission..-Gunther explains- Then who did it?..

[Eld]: No idea..Right now, I'm more worried about the upcoming induction ceremony..-Eld said, taking a sip from his cup- How many among the new troops will be crazy enough to join us?..

Gunther looks up at (Y/n) and Eren feeding the horses in the stables. The two look at each other with a smile while feeding the horses.

[Gunther]: Hey, Eren! Hey, (Y/n)! Are any of your comrades planning to enlist with us?..

[Eren]: There are. No, there were..I don't know about now..-Eren sighs sadly-

[Levi]: Attention!..-They both turn to see Levi on his horse, rushing his words to his group-

[Levi]: Get ready..We're going out on patrol..-They nod. (Y/n) and Eren quickly approached them and saluted-

[Y/n and Eren]: Good morning, Captain Levi!..

[Levi]: Listen, (Y/n), Eren..Never fall two horse lengths behind me. Don't forget that the only reason they're not locked up is because I'm looking at both of them..

[Y/n and Eren]: Yes, sir!..

[Levi]: Let's go..-Levi then gallops away-

(Y/n) and Eren looked at each other for a few seconds before getting on their horses and advanced, behind Levi. Everyone was now galloping in silence, thinking on how many people would join the Survey Corps after the whole Trost incident.

›–––––––‹

The Cadets were gathered at the graduation ceremony. Annie, Armin, Sasha, and Connie were leaning against a wall when Jean walked over to them.

[Armin]: Jean..You're really joining the Survey Corps?..-Armin questioned-

[Jean]: Yeah.. 

[Sasha]:...-Sasha pushes herself off the wall and exclaims- Why, all of a sudden?..I mean..Aren't you scared?..

[Jean]: Huh? Of course I don't want to join the Survey Corps..

[Connie]: Th-Then why..-Connie asked-

[Jean]: It isn't that I decided the Titans don't scare me..And I won't say something like, ''The best should join the Survey Corp.''..I'm not as eager to die as some..