S4 ‹Savagery

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Silence was the only thing in the place, Armin and Mikasa looked at their two friends while the Jaeger and the (L/n) just stared at the table. Gabi gasped for breath as she felt a sense of fear at the two people in front of her.

[Y/n]: We wanted to... to talk with you guys...

[Eren]: Conflict isn't necessary to solve Eldia's problems. Hanji and the others are fine. We're just moving them...

[Armin]: Eren, (Y/n), we're the ones who wanted to talk. What made them go attack Marley all on their own? Did Zeke and Yelena really talk them to join them?...

(Y/n) looked at him silently. Armin and (Y/n) looked at each other, Eren pursed his lips before he could speak.

[Eren]: We are free...-He says, Armin and Mikasa looked at them confused by his words- The things we do and the choices we make are all decided by our own free will...

Armin widened his eyes, Mikasa gritted her teeth at his words. Armin looked between the two, narrowing his eyes before speaking.

[Armin]: So the actions of the two after meeting Yelena were all of the two?

[Eren and Y/n]: Yes...

[Mikasa]: No, they were being manipulated!...-Mikasa speaks quickly, making Eren and (Y/n) look away to her- They wouldn't get kids and innocents involved, even if they were enemies! Also, I know they care about us more than anyone!...

Eren and (Y/n) look at her with a neutral expression, sweat trickling down Mikasa's face as her brows furrow. When (Y/n) looked at her with a frown on her face, she felt a chill.

[Mikasa]: Don't you? The reason you saved me in the cabin ...- The look changes to (Y / n), who was looking at her- The reason you gave me this scarf ...- She grabbed her scarf-It's because they're kind ..

(Y/n) gritted her teeth before pounding her fist on the table, making Mikasa shut up. Gabi jumped at the sudden loud noise, Eren and Armin looked at her in silence.

[Y/n]: Eren said, "Keep your hand on the table"...

Mikasa fell silent, standing with her hand on her scarf as she looked at the two. But as a submissive, she sat back down slowly without saying anything. Armin looked at her incredulously, he never believed that (Y/n) would yell at him like that.

[Armin]: She's not like that... She's kind, shy...

[Eren]: I spoke with Zeke in Liberio, brother to brother..-He explains- Zeke knows more about Titans than even Marley does...