S4 ‹Assault›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Lunging at the back of Eren's back, the Jaw Titan moves his head aside and opens his mouth, ready to take a bite down at his nape.

[Porco]: I'm retaking the Founding Titan!..-He then bites down at the side of his neck, making the Scouts gasp and have their eyes shoot open at the sight-

[Y/n]: Eren!..-She scream, ready to take down the Jaw Titan until a figure came flying down and sliced the Jaw's mouth unhinged-

Porco gasps in his nape and was left confused as he furrowed his brows

[Porco]: Was that him?! Is that... Ackermann?!..-Making his way was Levi, who sent a sharp glare up at him-

The Jaw Titan then tried to escape the Scouts after being pinned against the wall and scratched Eren's grip away as he climbed up a wall, but a Thunder Spear gets sent his way and makes him fall back to the ground roughly. This makes the Scouts act fast and hurry their way in while the Jaw Titan staggeringly looks up. Inside the nape, Porco's face was laced with fear, eyes almost popping out of his socket as he watched the Scouts swarm around him.

[Porco]: You're kidding! Can't you see I'm a Titan?!..-More and more Scouts come rushing in, still surrounding him as Porco continued his fearful and puzzled mumbles- These guys are just humans, yet they're coming to kill me?!..-He notices the glares and serious looks on their faces, clearly showing they weren't phased upon his form- These guys... They're the devils of Paradis!..

As Porco just stared at the group, Levi zooms his way over at his Titan form, but his eyes land over to see the Cart Titan had arrived with her gear and the Panzer Unit controlling the gunfire.

Machine guns start firing from their gear as the Scouts start flying off and look over at their shoulder. One of the Scouts gets hit with the bullets as they began flying around and avoiding the bullets.

[...]: Behind us! Retreat! Retreat!..

[...]: Shit! I can't shake 'em!..

The Scouts shout to each other. Mikasa gasp and her eyes widen while Levi glared at the Cart Titan and held his blades still.

[Jean]: Tsk!..-Jean began flying by the Cart Titan, quickly avoiding the bullets zooming past him as he flips around a few times before using his hook to latch onto a window and crash into the building. He slides in and quickly hides behind a couch as the bullets started flying in. He covered his head, preventing any harm until the bullets had stopped firing in his direction. He opens his eyes and grinds his teeth as he peeks over the couch- 

[Jean]: Shit! That's here, too?..-He stares at the Cart Titan as she also stared in his direction, making him curse under his breath at the sight- The Cart Titan!..